Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
1pm Sunday, what threads do you want to see?
This poll is closed.
Separate by Network and a Redzone combined thread 216 41.62%
Go back to the one monster thread 213 41.04%
Don't care 90 17.34%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Split threads and Red Zone thread were great. One monster thread is bad. If you want to talk about every game, the Red Zone thread is right there for you under the split. If you want to talk about a single game under the monster system, you just don't have an option. The vote is obviously close, the option that provides a little bit of everything for everyone is the way to go.

FuriousxGeorge fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Oct 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

Probably Magic posted:

Except, in practice, the Red Zone thread died because nobody wants to post without the people in the Fox and CBS threads.

It seems like it died like one week and people liked it the other weeks? I didn't use it one week because the Eagles were playing and I only care about them when they are on. In the split thread the noise was low enough that I could filter stuff out and follow the Eagles conversation. In the megathreads my experience is it isn't worth bothering and I should just go somewhere else. From week to week the red zone thread will get more or less attention depending on which games people are wanting to focus on or not. If it gets less one week? Who cares, that means less people actually want to follow every game so why make them by smushing them into a big thread that makes things useless for them? Split threads is the best compromise solution.

• Locked thread