Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
1pm Sunday, what threads do you want to see?
This poll is closed.
Separate by Network and a Redzone combined thread 216 41.62%
Go back to the one monster thread 213 41.04%
Don't care 90 17.34%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Original threads were better but I guess it's a losing fight at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Who wants conversation in a GDT. There's N/V threads for that, and aftermath threads, and analysis threads.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

#SupportMonsterThred

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The reason I don't care for the split threads is because I like to see all the reactions to every game without having to jump between threads. And don't tell me "that's what the redzone thread is for" because that is, at best, about a third of the reactions.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

swickles posted:

Whats this?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3208437

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

I took the dog outside and I'm hundreds of posts behind in the redzone thread its moving plenty fast. The people have spoken.

Your dog isn't people

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I vote we just condense all of TFF into one thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I notice that everyone in favor of the split threads seem to want some big conversation to happen in them, but it sure looks to me like the posting is the same as it's always been. Now it's just harder to read everything.

• Locked thread