Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
1pm Sunday, what threads do you want to see?
This poll is closed.
Separate by Network and a Redzone combined thread 216 41.62%
Go back to the one monster thread 213 41.04%
Don't care 90 17.34%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Split threads are better than before, and hopefully some day, down the road, in the future, we can get a single thread for each game. Time marches on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

TubeStank posted:

Edit: GDTs aren't for ~game anaysis~ they're for reacting to the game as it happens.

I don't think that was very valuable and, thankfully it is better now this way.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

slow threads are really good. that play didn't count anyway

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Brannock posted:

With about 15 minutes of football left to go until all the 1 PM games are over, the three NFL gameday threads are at a combined 4405 posts.

The NCAA week 4 thread has 6243 posts.

I took the dog outside and I'm hundreds of posts behind in the redzone thread its moving plenty fast. The people have spoken.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Or it could have been that the thread and game were bad and slow until the 4th quarter.

Didn't see the thread because I had friends over but the game was awesome all the way though

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

MonsterWalk posted:

The split threads aren't nearly as interesting/fun and I miss being able to talk to the forum as a whole.

Or at least bring them for the next 2 weeks to remind everyone how much better they were.

Or have two mega threads AFC Home teams/NFC Home Team.

Things are much better now, they are really good. The split threads are the best.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

Split threads today were boring and stupid as hell.

I enjoyed them

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Can you get more thread tags cause each Gdt having the same tag isnt ideal

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I don't want my experience made worse just to cater to millenials pecking away at their phone

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Just checked it out and in my opinion the 1 big thread moves too fast and isn't good

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

It moves, like, a page every three minutes, come on.

Just went to take the dogs out and i'm now 300 posts behind and i'll just have to call Eddie Lacey a fat piece of trash to myself

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

Click on reply, under the reply box is more than a page worth of posts, scroll down to read a few, refresh every once in a while to see new posts without page navigation, it's what i've always done for busy GDTs

Its too many posts, too much noise, impossible to follow. No need to cram it all into one thread. Its archaic.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

People are talking about MMORPGs and stuff in there, I don't think the forum should cater to them personally they should use IRC or something I don't know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I have no problem with people wanting to post useless garbage about chicken nuggets or mmorpgs or gender politics like in todays GDT but making people who would rather just post about football have to deal with that too is imo unfair.

• Locked thread