Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
1pm Sunday, what threads do you want to see?
This poll is closed.
Separate by Network and a Redzone combined thread 216 41.62%
Go back to the one monster thread 213 41.04%
Don't care 90 17.34%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I think people should describe what they just saw that was so awesome they're posting, not just say "wow" and :post:.

Like "drat this san diego announcer is horrible, humping the :usa: flag."

Or "woooow, the seahawks just threw a crazy td".

Then it doesn't matter so much if everyone's all in 1 big thread, they'll know to flip the channel or stream for a replay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Philip Rivers posted:

But how will people know that I was the first person to recognize a big play if I can't just string together a bunch of :stare:s?

Don't be like that douche that wanted credit for breaking an injury on twitter.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Too bad I can't have the lions-jets on one channel and bears-packers on the other, because both are probably going to be fun to watch.

If you really wanted to split up threads smartly, I'd overlap the cbs/fox maps and have a thread for each pair of morning games. Because people in florida can flip from fox to cbs and be watching two separate games than if I alternate channels in the PNW. Even if they and I stuck to just the fox or cbs thread we'd be talking about two different games.

Or just mention which game you're watching when you post about some cool play:

quote:

This jets qb just ran into his center's butt and fumbled! :lol:^infinity

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Sep 27, 2014

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Why is anybody trying to GDT from a phone?

Because my bigscreen tv isn't in the same room as my computer?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

The Puppy Bowl posted:

For the record I want two threads but I'm more than willing to abide by the Football Gods decree.

Titans=2 threads, Redskins=1?

gently caress no, I don't want to have to root for the Redacteds.

If titans win we get a megathread.

• Locked thread