Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
1pm Sunday, what threads do you want to see?
This poll is closed.
Separate by Network and a Redzone combined thread 216 41.62%
Go back to the one monster thread 213 41.04%
Don't care 90 17.34%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

You heard me.

Spinning this out from the super long discussion. We've had two weeks of split GDT's and a bunch of pro and con posts. So what's it going to be?

Kalli fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Sep 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh right, I can sticky threads.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh, I should mention, I'm just going to leave this running through the games next week, since we do have a whole ton of posters who only show up for games.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

There are only two other games at the time, but you know what. Yeah, that game probably needs its own containment zone.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, I just did Seahawks - Broncos, because in the past, we've separated out certain other games, usually Brady - Peyton to protect the like 15 people who don't want any part of that and the roughly billion posts we get about how gay and bad each of them are.

That wasn't really necessary here, and I don't think any other games this year have the necessary hype to warrant it, so that's probably done.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I didn't end up reading much of it until the end (49ers-Cardinals was way better then the typical backup afternoon fair), and there was maybe one report, so works for me.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Man, the 1 pm games are pretty dire this week.

Brannock posted:

If we're still doing split threads this Sunday the FOX thread is going to be exclusively Great Lakes posters whining about how bad their team is.

It will also have smug steelers fans, suicidal-ish Buccaneers fans and Detroit fans confused if they should be smug or ranting that the 8th consecutive run on 1st and 10 has turned into 2nd and 9.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I kinda love that the poll worked out that way.

Also really hate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Honestly, I don't think there's a need for another poll. I hoped there'd be a clear winner and that would be that, but we'll just go week by week for now. Looks like we'll do split threads this week with 9 games, then we're down to like 7 games for the next few weeks, so we'll do a unified for those and then byes will taper off.

• Locked thread