Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
1pm Sunday, what threads do you want to see?
This poll is closed.
Separate by Network and a Redzone combined thread 216 41.62%
Go back to the one monster thread 213 41.04%
Don't care 90 17.34%
Total: 485 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

gently caress posting, vote. Vote for one thread. Vote for God's choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Chichevache posted:

Trying to read 100 posts per minute makes phone posting suck too.

Are you using one of the awful apps? Because it's pretty easy.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I don't want to get scientific but split threads today was retarded.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Why is anybody trying to GDT from a phone?

Do you think that's actually challenging? It was fairly easy with awful app and one thread.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Febreeze posted:

Who actually reads GDTs? For me GDTs were always places to post our lols and see reactions when something stupid happens. But maybe that's because I tend to watch football with other people who I can talk to instead of posting and hoping someone decides to chat back.

I'm guessing like 170 people do.

The point of putting up a pole was to alleviate people posting their preference and saying "this is how everyone feels". Most of the posts in this thread are pretty pointless too, it's the same circular argument from before with everyone posting their personal preference like it means anything. The fact is that TFF is split on which route is best.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Yum more circular arguments! Everyone is trying to make some statement that is going to change everything and it's just two stubborn sides that have no interesting in changing their minds.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Truly being unbiased: the split seems useful for weeks 1-3, then schedules thin out and big thread seems more manageable (so far).

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

In my opinion African AIDS cum is a big gay baby.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

One great thread just had a tie game can all the losers please stop posting now? We were rewarded for bringing it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Edit: I take it back, I will just wait to be killed tonight during PHI/NYG.

• Locked thread