Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
oh good there's a thread just for this game. i'm just using chars I like and not worrying about party composition yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i'm just gonna play with all the FF5 characters

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

I didn't know it could go that high

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Am I wasting collectacards if I use them on chars I'm gonna reset or do those bonuses carry? Same q for abilities learned from items.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Awesome time to get exp 3 for all my FF5 friends

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I got a "long" quest that had only one single FMS the entire way. it is the best quest. its rewards were a bunch of good scrolls, too, like exp3 and ultima

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i use buttons for everything but ultimate FMS. stylus on ultimate FMS still feels a bit laggy though, i always take hits on segments where it goes up/down really fast.

In other news i almost have exp+ on my FF5 peeps, just got a couple miratete memoirs, and three of the four just prestiged. i think they'll be prestiging again very soon :getin:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

Also I played a Japanese guy who got perfect critical on every single song in the entire game, on every difficulty and had 999,999 rhythmia

Spoiler I lost

i still like playing those people though. i feel good if i can break 9M and get "close" to them

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

JazzFlight posted:

I think it's kinda weird they didn't include Liberi Fatali or Eyes on Me for the FF8 section.

yeah i was really hoping for Eyes on Me, still the best vocal ff track out there even though it's from ff8

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fronz posted:

Does anyone have silver shards. I want lots of them. I want hella silver shards - seven, to ben precise

i think i have some silver shards, I will check when I get home and send you a message

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

i think i have some silver shards, I will check when I get home and send you a message

I thought I did but I don't, sorry :(

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I think you get that one if you have thoroughbred

I have no idea why rinoa has that. Did she do something with chocobos that I don't remember

nah but her limit break is her dog so she's good with animals.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
is added cut something learned by specific characters or is it learned via a scroll?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
fronz's song has been chosen like six times in a row.

but i'm also trying to troll with OWA so i probably deserve it

edit: YES FINALLY

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I really want to do a vs match on ultimate force your way with ex bursts where both people play one-handed.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i want to play as three different clouds and zack.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
jk i still have my ff5 team going. but three of the four are largely useless and I kinda want a monster destruction team where I fight like 20 enemies per song because they just die constantly

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I'm so mad they added Vivi's theme and not Vamo' Alla Flamenco. or Crisis Core's Night of Seclusion

W.T. Fits posted:

I want them to add DLC versions of Lightning from Lightning Returns in her Cloud, Aerith and Yuna outfits. :v:

Yuna outfit was insanely overpowered, I used it the entire game from start to finish

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Doctor Goat posted:

add all the parasite eve songs and then have maya's Lightning outfit from third birthday in

oh hell yes. Parasite Eve music was fantastic.

also throw in some Chrono Trigger.

Chrono Cross too, it sucks but its soundtrack is killer and would have good character designs for this game

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

fronz posted:

Vivi's theme is insanely good to be fair

yeah def. but leaving Vamo Alla Flamenco out is criminal.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I think I'm gonna change from all-ff5 to Edge/Terra/Rydia/Lenna. Apparently Edge is insanely fast AND learns added cut

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
You can do it as much as you want, it adds to your stats permanently

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
my team of Edge/Terra/Rydia/Yuna2 makes me laugh a lot since they just constantly cast spells and chop everybody to death.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I dislike how much skill management is involved in this rhythm game.

meh just pick a team you like, skills are only important if you find it hilarious to have your team constantly using special attacks (which it is)

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i need every one winged angel.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
is it just me or does the Ultimate note pattern of ff6's boss theme not match the song at all? it's totally unplayable for me for whatever reason

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i just got crazy chocobo in a quest and now i'm so happy.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
what's everybody's go-to song? mine is chaos from lightning returns.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

elf help book posted:

i like thats theres no real modes, you just hit whatever buttons you want and it just judges what it thinks you did the most of

Sometimes it gives me hybrid even if I never touch the screen :confuoot:

Also sometimes in single player I'll hear Mog say "we've taken the lead, kupo!" and I get confused

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

oh gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

that's the worst song on the entire ff9 soundtrack :barf:

• Locked thread