Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Oh i just noticed that its bahamut, he's the peace love and understanding type of LG right

I recommend your DM have clerics of bahamut witness your terrible slayings and drum you out so you can go to a more hardcore LG god like this guy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heironeous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

zen death robot posted:

I just made one, only kill if you are in immediate danger

Please update the imp zone rules thread accordingly

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.
To clarify, I let a goblin go after trying to intimidate them into running away. Two attacked us, we killed one, and the other started running. I stopped my party from pursuing him, since he was obviously bloodied and scared.

Now my DM is all "bro you gotta change your god a LG paladin of Bahamut would meet let a goblin survive"

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

QuantumNinja posted:

To clarify, I let a goblin go after trying to intimidate them into running away. Two attacked us, we killed one, and the other started running. I stopped my party from pursuing him, since he was obviously bloodied and scared.

Now my DM is all "bro you gotta change your god a LG paladin of Bahamut would meet let a goblin survive"

your dm is right sorry bro

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

QuantumNinja posted:

gently caress alignment, gently caress paladins, and gently caress the late ernest gary gygax in his decomposing rear end.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

only dumb fuckers think a lawful good character is a loving pacifist.

nah bitch lawful means they follow a law and good means they do good loving things. so if you come across some poo poo nosed goblin you kill the fucker because they are thieving this fucks and you have enacted the law mercifully by killing them outright and done some good

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

lawful more like awful

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

LaTex Fetish posted:

nah bitch lawful means they follow a law and good means they do good loving things. so if you come across some poo poo nosed goblin you kill the fucker because they are thieving this fucks and you have enacted the law mercifully by killing them outright and done some good

Kill all inferior savage races.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

LaTex Fetish posted:

only dumb fuckers talk about alignment in 2000 loving 14. Have you looked at a calendar recently?

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
The Trolley Scenario

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

if the law is racist then you can still have a racist lawful character

sounds like the lot of you have seriously unfun games where you hang around with your dick in the dirt with some stupid little bitch-assed GM saying 'you can't do that!!!' in a nasily voice

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Nihnoz posted:

only dumb fuckers talk about alignment in 2000 loving 14. Have you looked at a calendar recently?

sounds like youre talking about it to me since youre in this loving thread, bitch

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nihnoz posted:

gently caress off storygaming scumbag

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Nihnoz posted:

You are a a bad poster.

LaTex Fetish posted:

if the law is racist then you can still have a racist lawful character

sounds like the lot of you have seriously unfun games where you hang around with your dick in the dirt with some stupid little bitch-assed GM saying 'you can't do that!!!' in a nasily voice
I wasn't saying racist Lawful Good characters are bad. I loving love Racist Lawful Good pallies.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
it's like a circular hell where everyone says the exact same things in the exact same order. help my paladin fell, haha it's like judge dredd. hahahahahahahahahahaha.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

yeah because if a bunch of cops shot up some gang members and one ran away they'd just let the guy go :rolleyes:

learn the meaning of the word lawful, op

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Nihnoz posted:

it's like a circular hell where everyone says the exact same things in the exact same order. help my paladin fell, haha it's like judge dredd. hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Please go play your anime sex ttgs and stop being a bad poster.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Mach2 posted:

Chill out, mate.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara
The Twin Towers fell 13 years ago.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nihnoz posted:

The Twin Towers fell 13 years ago.

you should have been on them

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

you should have been on them

I don't need this from you of all people.

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.

PantsBandit posted:

yeah because if a bunch of cops shot up some gang members and one ran away they'd just let the guy go :rolleyes:

learn the meaning of the word lawful, op

I should have killed him and planted coke / a gun on him instead?

Wouldn't the cops arrest that one and take him to lock-up? I could do that with the gobbo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nihnoz posted:

I don't need this from you of all people.

u mad? u bitch made? hee ha

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

QuantumNinja posted:

I should have killed him and planted coke / a gun on him instead?

Wouldn't the cops arrest that one and take him to lock-up? I could do that with the gobbo.

but would a goblin's life in a human prison really be any better than death? I think not.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Look the other way while your thief friend shoots it with an arrow.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

u mad? u bitch made? hee ha

Yeah, mad at all the retards in this thread.

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
alot of confused lawful neutral paladins itt

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

MotherFuckingT-REX posted:

alot of confused lawful neutral paladins itt

ahhhhhhhh
aaaaaAAAHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ARGGHHHGGHGHGHGHHGHGHGGH

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Lawful neutral is the best because you can act like a smug jackass and say you're above moral quandaries and only care about order.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mach2 posted:

Actually, he's good and you are bad.

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

lawful evil is the best

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Nihnoz posted:

ahhhhhhhh
aaaaaAAAHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ARGGHHHGGHGHGHGHHGHGHGGH

--Judge Dredd

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Tekopo posted:

lawful evil is the best

maybe if you're STALIN

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
By the time a paladin is involved, they are beyond redemption. Should have looked at their life choices and turned to worship Bahamut BEFORE the paladin came a-smiting :smuggo:

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world
nihnoz is right

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT I WANNA THROW IT
change you paladins god to the one true lord, jesus christ

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

QuantumNinja posted:

tell your GM that your Paladin is going to stay the course of bahamut worship and if need be will form a different sect and part of your character's personal ambition and side story is to raise awareness of this new sect and get more followers while adventuring

Maybe down the line you come across some corrupt church of bahamut officials that are pocketing indulgences and you loving kick their tables over and be dragon martin luther

if your dm thinks this is bad and makes you change gods, sever

QuantumNinja
Mar 8, 2013

Trust me.
I pretend to be a ninja.

Fellis posted:

tell your GM that your Paladin is going to stay the course of bahamut worship and if need be will form a different sect and part of your character's personal ambition and side story is to raise awareness of this new sect and get more followers while adventuring

Maybe down the line you come across some corrupt church of bahamut officials that are pocketing indulgences and you loving kick their tables over and be dragon martin luther

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

What's the difference between lawful good and chaotic neutral???

About two martinis!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotherFuckingT-REX
Feb 8, 2011

Fellis posted:

this but with an undercurrent of goblin zion working behind the scenes to corrupt civilization

• Locked thread