Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

K. Waste posted:

Hell, yeah. Not to mention La Cravate and the scores to both El Topo and The Holy Mountain, which are so beautiful. (With mothafuckin' Don Cherry on the sax!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SYgjROXopg

The Jodorowsky Contellation is such a great documentary, too. That set was one of my wiser blind purchases.

I need The Dance of Reality in my life.

All I knew about Jodorowsky before that set came out was a friend who was a big fan basically saing "Hey Neo Rasa you'd probably dig Jodorowsky since you like the Mad Max movies and westerns and stuff but you can't buy his stuff here because producers are assholes." A few years later I bought that box set blind the day it came out and was basically blown away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread