Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH
oh cool now you can kill the president

make sure to use the same gun I used to snype this page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

H.H posted:

why not just use an ID and specific polling stations for each voter? seems obvious enough

requiring ID to vote sounds simple but it's a surprisingly complicated issue

vapoursquid

none other
not necessarily everyone has an id in the us!

alnilam

Damp Star Baby posted:

oh cool now you can kill the president

nobody joke about killing presidents, that's how LF got delete :ohdear:

Damp Star Baby

Damp Star Baby posted:

oh cool now you can kill the president of ISIS

fixed for today's news cycle

vapoursquid

none other
vote vapoursquid for president of isis

alnilam

vapoursquid posted:

not really, a lot of poor black ppl (who overwhelmingly vote democrat) do not have a state issued id, which is an issue of its own, but nonetheless there is no evidence of rampant voter fraud and yet guess who is claiming that you should need an id to vote and trying to pass such laws in many states? Republicans

Basically yes ideally everyone should have an id and use it to vote, but considering the demographics who don't have one presently, and considering the lack of an urgent voting fraud problem, the republican motivation seems pretty disingenuous here (keep democrat voters away from the polls)

cum farts poop heck

Damp Star Baby

it's two factions of the same party

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

vapoursquid posted:

i was not aware of this. we have a special ID card, like an internal passport, specifically for identification in these circumstances.

alnilam

sorry vapes quoted the wrong post
:vapes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapoursquid

none other

H.H posted:

i was not aware of this. we have a special ID card, like an internal passport, specifically for identification in these circumstances.

yeah and like alinam says requiring an id would disproportionately marginalize poor minorities who vote democrat its something of an issue in us politics right now

• Locked thread