Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger
:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Holy freaking lol.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

everyone who posts that pic should be banned for stalking

Ace of Baes

a ritard posted:

what caused the deletion of the original byob?

right now i'm guessing it had to do with some pretty amoral/criminal stuff that had been going on (pedophilia was mentioned, i'm sure that the whole "tier" thing was cool with everyone as well)

BYOB was filled with hope when the RZNV came to town. They promised jobs, jobs for everyone. Their money fixed roads and opened hospitals. When RZNV announced Project R.E.g.g.A.E., even the IK didn't question it. RZNV said we needed a new god, so we began to build. We were so busy finishing the project, we didn't notice nature withering around us. We never asked to whom this new god would pray. We had to destroy BYOB--to save it--and the survivors buried the remnants of R.E.g.g.A.E. in a sarcophagus deep beneath the Canning District. It was their hope that this pharoah's burial would keep him asleep for all times. No expense was spared: an emerald casket, a golden map, a forgotten weapon?

vapoursquid

none other

Bo-Pepper posted:

bacalou

Bo-Pepper posted:

but it's wonderful

Sleepy Sip

Bo-Pepper posted:

everyone should be banned

Sleepy Sip

yeah, i'Ve got one. you thought it would slip right by us, but i want Answers to this bullshit.

wd 40, are you actually a 30 foot tall mutant? you can see by the direction of the lightpost on the right that the shadows are falling at a slant. if you took this picture, then you're standing in the dead center and your shadow is falling slightly to your left. oh, right. what i forgot to mention is that your shadow is 30 FEET TALL, and that you're looming over this 20 ft. tall building. so what's the deal here, wd? we're not going to put up with your lies anymore. the people want the truth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Sleepy Sip posted:

yeah, i'Ve got one. you thought it would slip right by us, but i want Answers to this bullshit.

wd 40, are you actually a 30 foot tall mutant? you can see by the direction of the lightpost on the right that the shadows are falling at a slant. if you took this picture, then you're standing in the dead center and your shadow is falling slightly to your left. oh, right. what i forgot to mention is that your shadow is 30 FEET TALL, and that you're looming over this 20 ft. tall building. so what's the deal here, wd? we're not going to put up with your lies anymore. the people want the truth.

ulvir

this is precicely the kind of thing that got Arnold "arnie" of Soissons into trouble

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
i always assumed the deletion was lf related but i was also posting there almost exclusively at the time so

Lil Cunty

Sleepy Sip posted:

i never said i wasn't 30 ft tall wtf

tallshaming in byob smh

this is just the disgusting behavior that tore us apart the last time byob was deleted

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Sleepy Sip posted:

:stare: slenderman...

Pizzatime

what is love :mmmhmm:?

cruft

Was that gas station in the movie Dreamgirls?

vapoursquid

none other

Sleepy Sip posted:

:monocle:

Captain No-mates

what and when is spider guy

ron color

The Fresh Prince posted:

heres a hosed up tiny dog that is still alive:

this is a kobol

tinkerttoy

by XyloJW
What was BYOB's darkest hour?

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

tinkerttoy posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3665731

ron color

tinkerttoy posted:

there was a rough stretch for sure last spring

Dexters Secret

tinkerttoy posted:

LappyDore64

by XyloJW

:lol:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are you gonna gently caress Stephanie?

Lil Cunty

hahaha awwwwww wms is so cute

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

To everybody who didn't catch this the first time it was posted, we had a "interesting things on google maps" thread like three weeks ago, and Sid posted his Google Streetview doxx. Apparently, the Google Maps car drove by as 16 year old Sid was out with his weed device.

ulvir

hahaha lmbtfo

cruft

ulvir posted:

hahaha lmbtfo

Dude you don't have a trippy cat anymore :(

ulvir

cruft posted:

Dude you don't have a trippy cat anymore :(

sorry you feel that way, I was in the mood for change. I hope you can adjust to my new one. it was made by Machai

ulvir

the title is also a pun in many ways if you can figure out who he is

cruft

ulvir posted:

sorry you feel that way, I was in the mood for change. I hope you can adjust to my new one. it was made by Machai

Is it J.R. "Bob" Oppenheimer?

ulvir

It's Nobel laureate Knut Hamsun

cruft

alnilam

ulvir posted:

but, but, your trippy cat is all i knowwwwww..... :ohdear:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0y3TUmM1rIb

Salmiakki

alnilam posted:

but, but, your trippy cat is all i knowwwwww..... :ohdear:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0y3TUmM1rIb

oh man i forgot about that haha

im gonna miss the trippy cat

ulvir

:sympathy:

freezingprocess

tinkerttoy posted: