Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HondaCivet
Oct 16, 2005

And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know

Yay, hello thread! I backed this individually and with the goon squad and then life happened and I forgot about it and now it's coming out finally HOLY poo poo. Kickstarter is like buying yourself a present and mailing it to yourself and getting it a couple years later and being like "oh yeah I remember doing that now."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HondaCivet
Oct 16, 2005

And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know

So loading the beta now will help ease the load when the full release is launched? Hmm should probably start on that then if the game is really 33 GB...

HondaCivet
Oct 16, 2005

And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Midnight tonight. Prepare your socks.

:ohdear:

Tomorrow at work is going to be a looooong day . . . Either because I went to bed at a decent time like a good worker bee or stayed up all night playing.

HondaCivet
Oct 16, 2005

And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know

I'm not really into Sunny and I still love those portraits, dang. Who made those?

Levantine posted:

I'm having character creation paralysis. There are so many skills!

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll never actually get into the gameplay because I have to customize FOUR characters. Just customizing one always takes me forever. At least I have the rest of the day to come up with an awesome theme. How much can you customize their appearance besides their portrait?

HondaCivet
Oct 16, 2005

And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know

Desert Ranger Madoka Magica

Apologies to the anime-phobic out there.

HondaCivet
Oct 16, 2005

And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know

How do you recruit animals? I've got Animal Whisperer on one character but I haven't seen how to use it on animals yet. Or can you not recruit the first goat?

HondaCivet
Oct 16, 2005

And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know

Why the hell did I recruit chickens, the clucking is so annoying. :( Also I lost Aberforth by recruiting too many chickens. I guess goats hate chickens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HondaCivet
Oct 16, 2005

And then it falls
And then I fall
And then I know

Psykmoe posted:

Can't you just talk to them? The yelling goats from the Prison area got old immediately but just clicking on them gave me the option to "Dismiss my animal companion."

Yeah but I want my luck boost. :(

For the animals that just give stat boosts, is there any reason to carry more than one of them?

Oh yeah, almost forgot that the first dog I recruited valiantly tried to attack some Wreckers and got murdered. :( RIP dog who I don't think had a name, you were born a mere dog but died a Desert Ranger.

• Locked thread