Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

bonzibuddy64 posted:

i sold this game for 50 bucks after getting to like chapter 5 in bayo 1 or something and i bought a pack of smokes

tobacco is wacko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

bonzibuddy64 posted:

i sold this game for 50 bucks after getting to like chapter 5 in bayo 1 or something and i bought a pack of smokes

finally you actually did it. that's 1 expensive pack of smokes.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
well i also bought fantasy life but i bought the smokes first

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
I bought fantasy life and ive had it and played it for three days but i havent got past character creation yet as i cant make a character that i like and want to play as, so im kind of starting to have regrets about buying that too haha.. welp

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Bonzi, I'm shaking my drat head. You need to seek help.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Whats the issue

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

So i went back and got all the LP pieces i was missing (of course i was missing the one piece from both the Hammer and the Scythe that were the easiest to miss" and now i'm going crazy trying to figure out how to work them.

Scythe is okay, kinda slow but pretty great for taking out large groups of enemies, kinda poo poo for general use though.

Hammer is definitely the kind of thing i'd need to learn how to Dodge Offset to use correctly but i do love it's damage and it's charge attack and depending on the situation it can hit alot of dudes as well. But i always end up just switching back to the swords/chainsaws mid combo since i know those alot better.

Help me Bayo better guys.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

So i went back and got all the LP pieces i was missing (of course i was missing the one piece from both the Hammer and the Scythe that were the easiest to miss" and now i'm going crazy trying to figure out how to work them.

Scythe is okay, kinda slow but pretty great for taking out large groups of enemies, kinda poo poo for general use though.

Hammer is definitely the kind of thing i'd need to learn how to Dodge Offset to use correctly but i do love it's damage and it's charge attack and depending on the situation it can hit alot of dudes as well. But i always end up just switching back to the swords/chainsaws mid combo since i know those alot better.

Help me Bayo better guys.

I like hammer because it staggers with like every hit and just looks badass but I'm not into the whole optimization thing so

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Smoking is terribly unhealthy. You need help to quit smoking before you die of it.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i miss smoking

i quit 9 months ago so that my company can't charge me extra on insurance and i like video games

keep smoking bonzai kill the hell out of yourself

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

yo me too cept i've got 3 pure plats~

still gotta beat lost chapter 5 and rodin tho

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

i found out there was an online mode and tried it. i bet the max amount of halos i could and got owned in 10 seconds :negative:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Swelter Discharge posted:

i found out there was an online mode and tried it. i bet the max amount of halos i could and got owned in 10 seconds :negative:

it's fun and you eventually unlock an even harder max difficulty to bet even more halos.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

it's fun and you eventually unlock an even harder max difficulty to bet even more halos.

Yeah I was managing basic two stars pretty well with a CPU teammate.

I tried a 3 star once. I was found wanting.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

chumbler posted:

Yeah I was managing basic two stars pretty well with a CPU teammate.

I tried a 3 star once. I was found wanting.

You need a teammate. Hook up with me or beef waifu. I'm going to bed soon though.

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 05:32 on Nov 12, 2014

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

You need a teammate. Hook up with me or beef waifu. I'm going to be soon though.

Nah, I've got other stuff going on tonight, and I need practice in Not Dying in 3 stars before even considering 3 stars. I should probably also swallow my pride and not pretend I'm good enough to play as Jeanne.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I have to watch some gundam before i do any bayonettaing tonight

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Beef Waifu posted:

I have to watch some gundam before i do any bayonettaing tonight

I am literally building my first gunpla right now.

Drink wine, build gundam.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Nov 12, 2014

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
swindler of progress is aptly named

imagine my shock and awe when i was playing as child bayonetta and trying to dodge caused me to tumble worthlessly to the ground and die

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
You can still do a frame perfect dodge to activate bat within and return to adult Bayo I think

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

notZaar posted:

You can still do a frame perfect dodge to activate bat within and return to adult Bayo I think

You can also activate umbra climax to change back into normalnetta.

The Muffinlord
Mar 3, 2007

newbid stupie?
You could also dodge the beam in the first place

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Evil Eagle posted:

You can also activate umbra climax to change back into normalnetta.

Oh nice. So umbran climax is so powerful it can even shatter the fantasies of hard core weeaboos

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

notZaar posted:

Oh nice. So umbran climax is so powerful it can even shatter the fantasies of hard core weeaboos

stop posting

Earnestly
Apr 24, 2010

Jazz hands!
Don't listen, never stop posting.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

elf help book posted:

stop posting

You can have my posting app when you pry it from my well groomed socially adjusted life

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

The Muffinlord posted:

You could also dodge the beam in the first place

yeah obviously, goonlord

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXhhdNL05sY

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

is there any kind of reward for beating lost chapter five other than the satisfaction of being all powerful?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

romanowski posted:

is there any kind of reward for beating lost chapter five other than the satisfaction of being all powerful?

what more do you need

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

elf help book posted:

what more do you need

nude mode

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

gently caress i have no idea how to find all the fights in each level.

also coop is basically the only smart way of getting cash. even losing all the time is a worthwhile use of time.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

basically i am poo poo but still stacking halos for sexy outfits.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

got my copy yesterday. game's real fuckin good guys

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

my morning jackass posted:

gently caress i have no idea how to find all the fights in each level.

http://pastebin.com/kxzLvkJT

here ya go, hidden verse list.

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
kafka and the loving chain chomp own together, holy poo poo

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

SombereroLad posted:

kafka and the loving chain chomp own together, holy poo poo

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
WOOF WOOF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

2014 has been a good year for video game soundtracks.

• Locked thread