Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

also little bubbles fizzing above the beer to match the gentle smoke rising from the coffee? i dont know i'm just the idea person and all around sexy guy

came here to post this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salmiakki

dogcrash truther posted:

if you do the stuff i'm inferring that you're implying you'll do, that will rock

someone with skills please make :beerpal: appropriately sized. also little bubbles fizzing above the beer to match the gentle smoke rising from the coffee? i dont know i'm just the idea person and all around sexy guy

i am he

its insane. i was going to post that but then i saw the sexy guy already posted it. i thought i should at least note that i was going to say it too though. maybe me and the sexy guy arent so different after all.

Salmiakki

i am he posted:

its insane. i was going to post that but then i saw the sexy guy already posted it. i thought i should at least note that i was going to say it too though. maybe me and the sexy guy arent so different after all.

theres a little dct inside all of us

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

hey buddy back off, theres only one way that we're the same, which is that we're both sexy as hell

cruft

Salmiakki posted:

theres a little dct inside all of us

You should let him go all the way in, I highly recommend it.

ulvir

dogcrash truther posted:

hey buddy back off, theres only one way that we're the same, which is that we're both sexy as hell

true, I cry everytime I look in the mirror and realise I still ain't dogcrash truther or i am he irl

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

i'll drink to that ha ha! :beerpal:

beer pal

ive got my finger hovering over the sue button, which is what i call speed dial 6 on my office phone, because it conference calls all of my team of expensive lawyers. you should see the suits they wear, theyre all business trust me. they all went to the ivy league.

dogcrash truther
how about this for a concept. A Lawyer Named Sue

dogcrash truther
Susan Barrister, Attorney At Law

dogcrash truther
cathcphrase: "You Just Got Sue-d"

ulvir

dogcrash truther posted:

how about this for a concept. A Lawyer Named Sue

My daddy left home when I was three and he didn't leave much to ma and me, just this old law firm and an empty bottle of booze.

Harthacnut

I didn't resize it very well so I'll probably try again but here's a thing :shobon:

Harthacnut

:coffeepal::coffeepal::coffeepal:

Salmiakki

Lord of Bore posted:

I didn't resize it very well so I'll probably try again but here's a thing :shobon:

!! i love it!

i am he

Lord of Bore posted:

looks good to me

Bwee
looks like he's holding a glass of poo poo, imo

Salmiakki

Bwee posted:

:)

Harthacnut

lil tipsy

Salmiakki

:h: it keeps gettin better and better!

dogcrash truther

Bwee posted:

looks like I'm paddling your rear end, a thirty dollar value

Salmiakki

bumpin bc xylo is online

XyloJW

Salmiakki posted:

bumpin bc xylo is online

oh yeah. I'll look into that. I've never added a new emote so we'll see if I screw it up or what.

Salmiakki

XyloJW posted:

oh yeah. I'll look into that. I've never added a new emote so we'll see if I screw it up or what.

:h::h:

Harthacnut

XyloJW posted:

:peanut:

Bwee

dogcrash truther posted:

looks like I'm paddling your rear end, a thirty dollar value

Do you want to fight Bitch

beer pal

i think the smiley looks pretty good, but if i can offer a suggestion, i sketched up a couple changes:

XyloJW
:beerpal:

Salmiakki

!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship::beerpal::worship:

Salmiakki

i love you all

Bwee

beer pal posted:

i think the smiley looks pretty good, but if i can offer a suggestion, i sketched up a couple changes:

looks good

pogi

Bwee
admin, add the evil buddy smiley

tao of lmao

Salmiakki posted:

i love you all

ulvir

:peanut::peanut::peanut::peanut::peanut::peanut:

beer pal

add the evil buddy smiely. its the least you can do, now that im gonna have to name change so im not associated with a smiley that isnt evil buddy. imagine that, having your user name plagarized by a smiley that isnt even evil buddy.

Harthacnut

holy crap :woop:

beer pal

people have been clamouring for the evil buddy smiley for months, and along comes this little pictue of a guy smug about his pinecone, and it's all "lets steal the guy's username for it" and "we dont care a bout evil buddy". its cruel, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bwee

beer pal posted:

people have been clamouring for the evil buddy smiley for months, and along comes this little pictue of a guy smug about his pinecone, and it's all "lets steal the guy's username for it" and "we dont care a bout evil buddy". its cruel, really.

This.

• Locked thread