Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Stop lying, you guys already streaming LP'd Dark. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I guess they weren't able to animate the part in the movie where that cat breathes some kind of magical powers into her mouth, while poorly animated CGI cats surround her.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

This game is really doing a good job showing just how little plot the film had.

also no Benjamin Bratt it seems?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Interesting that they had the rights to use Sharon Stone's likeness but not Benjamin Bratt? He was the detective guy in the film, and part of that infamous basketball scene (which sadly is missing from this awful game).

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Neruz posted:

'Sadly' missing? I doubt merely adding the likeness of Benjamin Bratt would have had any impact on this game. In fact I think not having his likeness in this game was probably the correct decision.
I was saying that the awful basketball scene was sadly not in this game.

In case you haven't seen it,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNlmRId2FVQ

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

judge reinhold posted:

Good grief, did the editor get paid per cut?
It's so terrible it becomes amazing.

But yeah that's by far the worst editing I can think of in any major film release of late.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Brassherald posted:

So, in the movie, were they confused about the difference between Catwoman and the Joker? Like, she laughs a whole bunch like a maniac, then goes on to kill all the children in the scene because she has lost her mind, right?
No that would have made it amazing, so it doesn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

I would much rather rewatch Daredevil again than Catwoman. If nothing else, Colin Farrell as Bullseye is amazing.

• Locked thread