Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FartGhost posted:

I can't find it

you aren't he is lying to you your omission was not purposeful but the result of me being done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FartGhost

that's okay I fived it anyway

the unabonger
very cool

Lil Cunty

FartGhost posted:

that's okay I fived it anyway

don't worry i'm not in it either i assume you and i are hiding behind the big horn taking bong rips

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh hey while you're here can you put a new thread tag on please i forgot because dumb

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh hey while you're here can you put a new thread tag on please i forgot because dumb

Certainly, which one would you like?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ooh put the flashing hot one on if you can

Matoi Ryuko

Bo-Pepper posted:

ooh put the flashing hot one on if you can

As you wish.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

fancy

cute anime girl

Wow I sure love being left out!

cute anime girl

Like, holy poo poo, don't even bother to fix it, because by now the damage has been done!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i did it i hate you cute anime girl and this is how i wanted to tell you

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i was going to put you in doing something awesome but then i said no i hate cute anime girl for being the worst that is a true statement of what happened

cute anime girl

And here I was, thinking you were my mate, protecting you when people accused you for gangstalking. Jesus! loving stab me more in the back already!

cruft

Bo-Pepper posted:

i was going to put you in doing something awesome but then i said no i hate cute anime girl for being the worst

hosed up if...

quote:

that is a true statement of what happened

Oh, wow.

Lil Cunty

cute anime girl posted:

And here I was, thinking you were my mate, protecting you when people accused you for gangstalking. Jesus! loving stab me more in the back already!

well, i mean, you're welcome to come sulk behind the horn with us

we have weed

also fartghost is laying down some sick burns on bo-pep back here and it is p funny

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

anyone not being tortured in hell please accept this as my statement of a full on boo-on-you judgment

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
man hell owns all those guys not being tortured for eternity must be soooo pissed they aren't here with us

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

anyone not being tortured in hell please accept this as my statement of a full on boo-on-you judgment

just think about all the feelings you hurt today

Diqnol

I'm glad of it.

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

this is the opening salvo of the byob civil war after today there is only blood and battle

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

this is the opening salvo of the byob civil war after today there is only blood and battle

finally

dogcrash truther
Bo-Pepper is a community-builder and I respect the hell out of that.

Diqnol

wth posted:

finally

Where is your talk of reuniting the BYOBs now pusslord

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

tao of lmao

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Where is your talk of reuniting the BYOBs now pusslord

i tried, but the battle will not be drawn along on/offsite lines, but those featured in bopep's picture and those not

Matoi Ryuko

dogcrash truther posted:

He's a hell of a guy.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

wth posted:

i tried, but the battle will not be drawn along on/offsite lines, but those featured in bopep's picture and those not

on the field of battle we shall war avatars bared and snarling

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

on the field of battle we shall war avatars bared and snarling

There was no other way this could end. From hell's heart, I stab at thee.

cruft

CAT BRUSH posted:

man hell owns all those guys not being tortured for eternity must be soooo pissed they aren't here with us

This is the funniest thing I've seen on BYOB today.

heard u like girls

i for one wish everyone a jolly good ole time in hell

ulvir

dogcrash truther posted:

Piso Mojado

cruft posted:

I just started using a Chrome-based text editor for programming.

I will try this thing you mention too.

what type of development do you do (or want to do) cruft? I got some extra copies of professional IDEs laying around if you want something more robust.

dogcrash truther posted:

Peps is is the bepst. this image owns hard.

ulvir

that photoshop is wonderful, and it's a drat shame dante alighieri lived so long before byob. this would've made a great canto in Inferno

ulvir

hahahaha just now noticed that one bloke using part of the structure as his own personal butt plug

Typical Gnu

the real conspiracy is that hell is actually super cool and fun and everybody looks like a circus freak there

Typical Gnu

sometimes you get to ride the people funnel for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

extremely good poo poo, Bo Peps

• Locked thread