Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

BYOB is Hell and we are in it

Bo-Pepper fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Sep 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

if you arn't in it currently it's because i got tired and needed to put it down, i can get back to it later

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the only reason i didn't put you in was i didn't feel like working with that avatar

i was just running through the first ten-ish pages of the sjw thread because that is the closest to hell i have ever been

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i am he posted:

am i in it. im not sure.

i think i lost you in a crash at one point

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i am he posted:

you can use my old av. its probablyeasier to work with.

it's what i used

:negative:

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Photoshop is a harsh mistress.

:ssh: i use pixlr

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

cruft posted:

That dude coming toward me is freakin' me out IRL.

if it makes you feel any better he's anally impaled on a spike and isn't going anywhere

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

cruft posted:

I just started using a Chrome-based text editor for programming.

I will try this thing you mention too.

eh you're probably just better off going straight to gimp or photoshop i just started using pixlr as a goof and haven't jumped ship yet also i can't have gimp or photoshop at work so there's that

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

FartGhost posted:

I can't find it

you aren't he is lying to you your omission was not purposeful but the result of me being done

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh hey while you're here can you put a new thread tag on please i forgot because dumb

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

ooh put the flashing hot one on if you can

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

fancy

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i did it i hate you cute anime girl and this is how i wanted to tell you

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i was going to put you in doing something awesome but then i said no i hate cute anime girl for being the worst that is a true statement of what happened

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

anyone not being tortured in hell please accept this as my statement of a full on boo-on-you judgment

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

this is the opening salvo of the byob civil war after today there is only blood and battle

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

wth posted:

i tried, but the battle will not be drawn along on/offsite lines, but those featured in bopep's picture and those not

on the field of battle we shall war avatars bared and snarling

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

again for anyone not pictured i just took avatars from the first ten pages of the sjw thread until i got burned out i'll add more soon

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

op worked on till i stopped wanting to go take a look

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

every time i make one these i teach myself something new, that's half the reason, it's a lot of fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

okay last update

i put some folks in who requested it or looked like fun to put in but there's no more room at the inn

see you next time

• Locked thread