Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

Humans Among Us posted:

awesome

not in it tho so voted 5 twice

same

Bo-Pepper posted:

if you arn't in it currently it's because i got tired and needed to put it down, i can get back to it later

also don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

the only reason i didn't put you in was i didn't feel like working with that avatar

i was just running through the first ten-ish pages of the sjw thread because that is the closest to hell i have ever been

it's quite alright, don't sweat it

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

anyone not being tortured in hell please accept this as my statement of a full on boo-on-you judgment

just think about all the feelings you hurt today

tao of lmao

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

this is the opening salvo of the byob civil war after today there is only blood and battle

finally

tao of lmao

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Where is your talk of reuniting the BYOBs now pusslord

i tried, but the battle will not be drawn along on/offsite lines, but those featured in bopep's picture and those not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

Bo-Pepper posted:

on the field of battle we shall war avatars bared and snarling

There was no other way this could end. From hell's heart, I stab at thee.

• Locked thread