Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Neeksy posted:

This season clearly has to go beyond this InterHigh because the OP and ED heavily feature this team from Hiroshima, which hasn't even appeared before now.

There's still the third day dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Xelkelvos posted:

New episode. Who's ready to take a seat on Arakita's Wild Ride?

It's all an uphill burning spirit slope from here on out. I'm vibrating from excitement.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

The Devil Tesla posted:

A dating sim, but bicycles.

Jitenshaful Boyfriend

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

I can't wait for the rest of the third day because there are a bunch of really great burning spirit moments coming up along with a bunch of really amazing shonen faces

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Oh man, I can't wait for next week's episode. This week ended right before such a great scene, it's going to be amazing.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

OMG a whole new volume of translations just came out today

How I felt when reading this volume.

E: I just love this guy's style, everything about it. It's so good.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

I love that when Onoda's mom finally got stoked for him he started illustrating her in a non superdeformed style

I even love the slice of life-y parts having really lovely art because it just makes the jump in quality during intense parts that much stronger.

drat, this was a great volume.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

In this week's episode: a lot of amazing yelling and also "IT'S TIME TO SHOW YOU MY TRUE FORM"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Valsu posted:

Yea, I understand what they're trying to build up to. I feel like that is laid on pretty thick. That scene will be cool when it comes around in the next few episodes. As for your second point, I agree. It's unreasonable for a parent to know where their kid is 24/7, but the kid has been gone for three days. I'm not a parent, but I'd like to think that I'd notice if a kid that was otherwise around was suddenly not.

In my first post, I was referring more to the fact that Onoda's mom doesn't seem to know that he races bicycles. Maybe he still rides his mommy bike to and from school or something, but I'd think that the racing conversation with his parent(s) would've been had at some point by now.

They did have that conversation, his mom thought he was talking in metaphors or something.

• Locked thread