Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
I'm waiting for the episode which shows every character's perspective on covering the ten feet before the last 5 feet before the finish line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom posted:

I'm waiting for the episode which shows every character's perspective on covering the ten feet before the last 5 feet before the finish line.

When I made this post, I thought i was exagerating for a joke. Then this show has one episode which ends with them 20 km away from the goal, and the next episodes ends with them still 20 km away from the goal.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Electric Bugaloo posted:

You mean like a harem manga? Are there any harem manga about girls' sports?

Shoujo manga is manga for girls. shoujo sports manga is manga for girls about sports. Not harem manga. I think if he meant harem manga he would've said harem manga, instead of shoujo sports manga.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Electric Bugaloo posted:

I'm sorry- what I meant was: How could you have a shoujo manga with "a male counterpart of the 'mostly superfluous vaguely romantic highly expository' girl" without it turning into a harem manga? Is there seriously any other way?

Dude what the gently caress are you talking about? The characters in question are Miki Kanzaki and the girl with pig tails. Y'know, the ones who only show up to explain what's going on, marvel at how cool the main characters are, and imply that the main characters aren't gay. You can do that in a show about girl's sports. If you swapped the genders of all the characters in Yowamushi Pedal, it wouldn't suddenly turn into a harem manga centered around guy-miki.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Sorry that a joke broke your brain.

What joke?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
You can't just be hungry for victory, you also need the emotions of your team-mates pushing you along like helpful ghosts.

If he'd taken that dude's number tag he would've won.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
The manga is still going on, right? We could still get a third season, right?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
We're getting a third season, right?

Right?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Electric Bugaloo posted:

I especially liked seeing Midousuji's sexy ghost mom make an appearance in the post-credits card.

I liked that Onoda's mom was wearing the wrong jersey.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Movie teaser and date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Wxtf0Y5Qo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Movie original character, voiced by Mamoru Miyano(Gundam 00, Steins;Gate, Free!)

• Locked thread