Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
More Catte-by-GoPro-Hero-3+Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5xVgRsLRVM

Toxo (short for "Toxoplasma gondii") was very happy to see me when I got home today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Ah, that early winter ritual - carry cat outside, throw into nearest snowbank. A fine tradition, continued!

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Comrade Catte Toxo sneers at your pathetic Capitalist Running-Dog Lackey snow from Dakotas. REAL snow is not to be triffled with, pathetic western imperialist!
Kiev 60 Test Roll-4 by Execudork, on Flickr

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
HI MINA

HI LOLA - YOU PROBABLY WON'T LIKE IT OUTSIDE!

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
awww dat 70's chair and its hanging-strap armrest :3:

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Geektox posted:

This is a photo of another protest dogge where you can see said socks and sandals in action

DSCF1964.jpg by Geektox, on Flickr

Protest Dogge is sad at protestor fashion.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Fraction posted:

this dumb cat got stuck in a tree

DSC0036 by straygiraffe, on Flickr

it also got harassed by crows; didn't have camera then though. dumb.

I helped rescue a dumb cat stuck in a tree a couple of months ago.
Thursday Afternoon Walk 141002 40 by Execudork, on Flickr
Not pictured: the deaf guy with the ladder that was instrumental in the rescue.

That day I learned that the fire department cares not for the cliche call of "cat stuck in tree" and will not lift a finger to help. The SPCA was more sympathetic, but could offer no help beyond the phone number for a private animal-rescue charity. Before I could call them, my friend had climbed the ladder far enough to entice the cat close enough to grab it. I helped by holding the shivering, panicky animal firmly (lots of layers - it was cold that evening) until the stoners in the car volunteered to take care of getting it to the vet's office the tag mentioned. It was surprisingly satisfying to toss a panicked ball of fur and claws into the driver's seat of a VW and close the door.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
HI THEA!

• Locked thread