Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

jasper megapost

jasper is a big boy

he sleeps like this usually. or sometimes on his back the same way

he can sleep pretty much anywhere actually

(note the dented head from using a stack of tiles? as a pillow)

when he is awake, he is desperate for human contact. he will always put a paw on you. if there are two people sitting next to each other, he will sit on one and put his paws on the other

if you try to lie down on the couch and read a book you will soon be looking at this:

he does not respond well to being dressed up

(note extended attack claws)

he is deaf so he loves it when you vacuum him directly with a spinny brush attachment. but he is terrified of brooms

HES A PRETTY KITTY

he is currently passed out on my lap while i am stuck at home with a fractured elbow

Man_of_Teflon fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Oct 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

dressed jasper up for halloween

at first he was scared

then he was pissed

he couldn't walk with it on so he just flopped around for a minute before somehow wriggling out

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

his revenge style is more eating my plants and barfing them up on the rug

and then complaining that he is hungry

(he is deaf so his meows escalate to ear-shattering)

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

ExecuDork posted:

awww dat 70's chair and its hanging-strap armrest :3:

That 70's Chair

• Locked thread