Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Oh hey a good thread... Finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Young Orc
Oh is it best thread o'clock already? This is Phoenix

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

NinetySevenA posted:

Say hello to Pepper. She has been gone a long time, but I just found my old photobucket account.

Imma pour out a beer for our fallen homies (pour into my mouth).

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
THIS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE WHEN DOVES DIE :black101:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
My brother's dog Dixie, playing a little tug in the yard.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

does he live on a loving golf course

look at that lawn

If you think my parent's lawn is neat, you should see their living room.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
#wow #whoa

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Dread Head posted:

I think woodhouse has ebola.

that's babou, do you even catte bro?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

deaders posted:

That cat is pink as gently caress

thats the blood of the innocent

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Awkward Davies posted:

hey guys, it's saturday.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

Cheech is levitating to kill his nemesis, some common housefly.

the new Air Bud is lookin' good

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

DO A BABOU ROLL

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
this threads so cute right now I cant even. Imma go to the store and get the stuff to make tacos

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
WAKE UP BABOU IT'S TIME TO BE A DICK TO MRDESPAIR

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Look at that dogge saving you from taking a boring rear end photo. THAT'S A GOOD BOY (OR GIRL I DON'T KNOW YOUR PREFERRED PUPPY PRONOUN SORRY)

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

deaders posted:

yeah he took one for the team there

runs in the family so did your mom

EDIT: Sorry I thought that said "took one from the whole team"

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Zalgo posted:

Babou being a dick to Mr. Despair is as easy as him meowing or wanting pets.

what a lovable scamp! oh yeah, babou is cool too

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Medieval Medic posted:

1 dag + 1 optical mouse

20141018 Red Julieta_ by MedievalMedic, on Flickr

wanna pet that dag

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Casu Marzu posted:

Hi brellabus :3:

Lucy demands pets. It may be a trap.

I would fall for this trap everytime

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
whelp i just booped my screen

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
saw that there was two replys came in and virtually booped yor dogge again bro. #sorrynotsorry

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
sup, this is sounder and bear. today they got married. i was the official photographer. pls wish them well in their new life together, btw they are both dudes. i literally just photographed a gay dog wedding

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
well...okay

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Clearly a square, your catte is broken.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

IPvSH6T posted:

close thread, goldmine

no u

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

YEAH, EAT IT OFF THE FLOOR LIKE A loving ANIMAL

HERE WE SEE THE TWO SEPARATE YET EQUALLY GREAT CHOICES IN CATTE OWNERSHIP, WITH TAIL OR WITHOUT TAIL

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

:woodhousestare:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
I need an assistance dog...to assist me in the case of the problem being that I do not have a dog

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Had brunch and wandered around the farmers market this morning with a friend. Glad I picked up a 27mm for my Fuji, look at how pretty this dogge is.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Casu Marzu posted:

i feel like i stumbled on a dogspotting post

every farmers market in seattle is a dogspotting post. not pictured: giant floofy service dog with saddlebags, scared chihuahua, 3 confuded corgis and one shiba that tried to eat everything.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Thea says hi.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Thea's brother Kronos is also hella cute, even when he tired.

Bonus Thea:

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
HI DUKE

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

SoundMonkey posted:

we gonna go to PI for a bit and show them how cat pix are done

Am I doing this right?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc

Kenshin posted:

Dogs and cats are awesome but birds are cool too

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Yo best thread, I'm getting a dogge tomorrow. She is a rescue pibble and I went to today and bought a small array of dogge accessories with which to welcome her to my house.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Rescue lady arrived this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

Young Orc
Keera:

• Locked thread