Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

What would Dash Rendar do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Tunahead posted:

You should call yourself Crom and start your adventure by exploring your house. You gotta let people know you'd even rob your own mother. Crom is cruel and unforgiving because that's what it takes for the barbarian tribes to worship him.

How does Crom feel on the subject of cats? This is vital.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

nine-gear crow posted:

Look. Guys. I don't mean to be "that guy", but, uh...

I come from the Future. I know how this ends.

You're wasting your time.

Hey, mark your spoilers, future space rear end in a top hat!

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

>Regret choices in life that have led to this moment.

And in the game... :haw:

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Kidnap one and call it YMCH

nine-gear crow posted:

Toss them into the event horizon of the unstable gate and watch their heads disintegrate Stargate kawoosh-style.

Why has the default response for every prompt in this LP suddenly become "throw it into the portal"?

Last tabletop RPG I played, we encountered a portal kinda like this one. Everyone's first reaction was to start hucking things in it to see what happens.

There's just some deeply primal urge in mankind that, when we see a portal, we just want to start tossing things in it because.

Kaboom Dragoon fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Sep 25, 2014

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Meet with the Queen and try and do the nasty in the pasty. And in the pasta, if at all possible.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Slick your hair back into spikes and dye it black.
Take your red hair and have it painted black. Try and get as many Rolling Stones references into the case as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Give in to your repressed rage and beat it with a chair.

• Locked thread