Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Blurt out as many bad pickup lines as he can. At kaioken X100.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Take the red pill and fight 1000 Mr. Lavos' in an empty city during a rain storm.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Since we traveled in time, it is most likely a new day. So time to wake n bake. Smoke the dank imps.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
PCLO got really short dude.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Mecha-Shiva
Mecha-Shiva
Mecha-Shiva

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Did that thing come out of GOKU's head? It's got to be a FLCL then.
I've seen this a thousand times.
Textbook case.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Study very hard to pass the test to get your wine vendor license. Open a wine company, become popular, sponsor a team for the tournament, then attend the tournament in the VIP box.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

I formally change my vote to VERTO! as well.

:getin: and suck it

I vote that Crow doesn't get what he wants.

YOU BETRAYED MECHA-SHIVA.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

notwithoutmyanus posted:

Actually if you take a dump in the fire hard enough, you should have enough power/magic from NG++ to turn it into PCLO.

You have to eat the box of Captain Crunch from your cabinet back in 1000AD to get PCLO from that otherwise you just get a small luminaire animation.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Oh man you made it to the SERE minigame. If you get the highscore you get a free canteen and boonie hat if you mail a photo of your score to Nintendo!
Remember to save the hand for last, and don't name it otherwise it'll just make what has to be done that much harder.

Search for a bear or some poo poo. If not you'll have to make do with LEAN, ton ton style.

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Blind Sally posted:

It's almost as if crow has helped plan something special for Zeal and is impatient for us to get to that point.

I wonder what would happen if we further delayed it.

hmmm...

He's just zealous of all the winter wonderland fun we're having down here. A regular Grinch.
Speaking of, go find the alt GRNC skin for PCLO. He lives on that other mountain in the distance. You'll have to remove this special skin costume from it's current owner though.

Gildiss fucked around with this message at 03:06 on May 12, 2015

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Whoa gross. You don't use the stylish plugin to make the forums not look like a lightbulb? How can you browse without burning out your eyes?

Awesome fin btw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
We are all so proud of you.

• Locked thread