Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011
I belong here. I contain only inanimate objects. Nothing is amiss.

God, I remember playing this on a bunch of 3.5" floppies. If you can't get the emulation right, make sure to link the best tracks when they come up. This game's soundtrack was ahead of its time.

Levelling up is for wimps, show us your MLG skills and do a Richter run. Your name is RICH. You should A) Explore your house because you might find ancient ruins and you're going to fall behind if you don't clear those out before Mags does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011

:regd08: and do the one thing we haven't tried yet with the portals: hurry and throw one of the buttmans into the closing portal, see what happens when it closes with a buttman halfway through.

Rexides posted:

Kill one in the most gruesome and inhumane way imaginable, so that the rest will follow your command unquestionably out of sheer terror.

This may be a valid follow-up, depending on the results.

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011

Blind Sally posted:

It's some fellow in ancient Lean armour. The Blue Portal must've taken you back in time to the past! Back to Lean's medieval age! Goodness!

Well, what does GOKU think?

GOKU just smoked a dank buttman and never paid much attention in history class, especially since Lean doesn't seem to have a school. But you know what he does remember?

Blind Sally posted:

You bet all of your money on the Steel Runner, a man dressed in a full replica suit of armour. For whatever reason, you felt this was a better choice than lithe dinosaur man, the cat, and trained military officer. Yup, Goku bet on the fella jogging around in his own body weight worth of metal.

You have lost all your money!

Get your money back from this Ren Faire motherfucker. GOKU got to get paid.

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011

Getting some royal and feeling pretty aren't a healthy cure for post-traumatic stress disorder. What's more, PCLO is still on the lookout for that impostor.

Trigger warning: hear PCLO threaten violence again and lose your poo poo.

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011

Good-naturedly ignore CHCH's advice and favor your own royal wisdom, but to show her you appreciate it,

Mantis42 posted:

Be a good grandpa and give her HARD CANDY as a reward for helping you.

Then, cut a bloody swath through Lean on your way to the only other timespace anomaly you can remember that's conveniently available: the red portal.

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011

Tuxedo Ted posted:

Ignore him and go find the cameo of glasses GOKU that this gameuniverse features. Recruit her instead to replace the original that went missing.

That sounds like too much work when we have a glasses GOKU right here. Speaking of which, name him GOKU. As far as you're concerned, he is now she, she is your best friend GOKU, and that ugliness with the red portal must have just been a bad dream.

And since GOKU is such a pal and you're currently a little short, maybe you could borrow some money for the tracks from her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Just a Box
Jul 20, 2011

Three hour long expository cutscene.

• Locked thread