Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
laplace
Oct 9, 2012

kcab dneb smra ym semitemos tub ,reh wonk I ekil leef I
Can you eat the pendant? If you can't eat it, tell her you ate it and wait to pawn it for something really cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

Rexides posted:

Give the pendant to the old guy as payment for the sandwich. Then tell crossbow-girl that you know which scumbag stole her pendant.

I take my vote back, this is clearly the superior option for getting sw33t l00t and the love and affection of the crossbow dame.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

I think we should go with the Chch idea for Marl but then go for Chng for Luca. Because blunts are hilarious and they'll be great once you get to the 1990's segment where everyone becomes platinum gangster rappers.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

Scream for help and claim that in a bout of alcoholic rage TABN threw his poor daughter GOKU into the portal and he's about to do it to poor GOKU as well!

This will free up some time and allow you to sneak to the church for your new companion.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

Kgummy posted:

Recruit them into your new, just now formed army.

You can only have 4 party members so:

Geemer posted:

You're no doubt hungry as gently caress by now. Eat at least one of them alive.

Eat 2x IMP and then subjugate the remaining 3.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

Wait for your alternate timeline self to appear and spring yourself out of Jail. Continue to multiply until you hit the party limit and pull the best prison break in history.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

Widestancer posted:

They should stop and all have a tall glass of orange juice to make sure that they get their daily supply of vitamin C.

A healthy body is a happy GOKU. Even at NG++++++++++++.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

Are there any other responses than to form Mecha-Shiva?

No. FORM THE MECHA-SHIVA

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

Collect 99 phoenix downs and revive her lost arm.

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

JAYZ might be the best option if we're going for the Rap ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-QvojaZSvQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

laplace
Oct 9, 2012

Pull his mask off.

• Locked thread