Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
I don't know, it kind of sounds like Simon Hill pretending to be Korean every now and then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
santilab getting all elbows again haha

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
BAW GAWD HES CUT HIM IN HAAAYF :byodood:

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

im so mad im missing this game, does across the tasman have d/ls for asian champions league games? if so i'll download it later

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
gently caress, stream died

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Only room for one on my stream, mateys :smaug:

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

it looks like att do have acl games so im going to watch both legs this weekend i guess

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Dammit you guys get involved, Wanderers just had a goal line clearance

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
What is ATT?

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
found another one!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tongues posted:

What is ATT?

acrossthetasman.com, its got torrents for all a-league/australian football games

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Santalab got on a break from an intercepted pass, held up the ball well to wait for support, and as soon as that support arrived immediately decided to take on the defense alone :downsbravo:

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Bogan Krkic posted:

acrossthetasman.com, its got torrents for all a-league/australian football games

Ah nice, thats my weekend hosed then

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

santalab reminds me of danny allsopp in that hes a big useless idiot who cant play football but he seems to score some great goals

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I got to meet allsopp once, it was part of some FFV initiative where he came and gave a presentation to the club clearly designed at juniors because he had all this material about staying away from alcohol and drugs if you wanna play because none of the senior sides will put up with that.

Luckily he stopped that rubbish and just started telling stories about how much of a loveable oval office Muscat was/is

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
And it clearly didn't work because I've been spastic each and every weekend since that point and won't stop any time soon

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
taken out by your own keeper, tasty

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Danny Allsopp Resistance Education

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

im glad you didnt believe his hype because otherwise you'd never become a craig moore or a liam reddy

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I'm more partial to that story about the rugby player who went one an incredible drunken rampage that involved grand theft auto of a golf cart

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Craig Gower is my spirit animal:
From wiki
In December 2005, Gower was fired as Panthers captain[17] after incidents at a charity golf event where he argued with several guests, groped the teenage daughter of former league player Wayne Pearce, chased Mitchell Pearce with a bottle before vomiting on him, streaked nude around the resort, stole and crashed a golf cart, held a butter knife[18] to the throat of a Sydney radio personality before throwing it at resort guests, and engaged in a brawl with resort security before being ejected from the official function and detained by police.[19] Gower was handed a "final warning" by the National Rugby League and fined A$100,000, with A$90,000 to be paid to an NRL programme encouraging the responsible use of alcohol by league players and $10,000 to replace the destroyed golf cart.[20] Gower was "deeply unhappy" that the Penrith Panthers club did not defend his reputation, and at one stage threatened to "walk" from the club.[21]

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Tongues posted:

Craig Gower is my spirit animal:
From wiki
In December 2005, Gower was fired as Panthers captain[17] after incidents at a charity golf event where he argued with several guests, groped the teenage daughter of former league player Wayne Pearce, chased Mitchell Pearce with a bottle before vomiting on him, streaked nude around the resort, stole and crashed a golf cart, held a butter knife[18] to the throat of a Sydney radio personality before throwing it at resort guests, and engaged in a brawl with resort security before being ejected from the official function and detained by police.[19] Gower was handed a "final warning" by the National Rugby League and fined A$100,000, with A$90,000 to be paid to an NRL programme encouraging the responsible use of alcohol by league players and $10,000 to replace the destroyed golf cart.[20] Gower was "deeply unhappy" that the Penrith Panthers club did not defend his reputation, and at one stage threatened to "walk" from the club.[21]

it makes it even better that he was the captain imo, rugby players are nuts

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
YEEEEEEEEAeeeeaaaaahhh maaafuckers

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
que sera sera

whatever will be will be

we're going to the Asian Football Confederation Champions LEague Semi Finals

que sera sera

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

um isnt this the semi final already

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
who even knows, I never did do that write up like I said I would

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
i'm glad my new team are winning in the asian champions league

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

i actually really like wanderers and im not sure why, it might be because they have the best crest and kits in the league so its nice to watch them play and also they dont like sydney fc

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
well holy poo poo

Adnar
Jul 11, 2002

At least they don't get a fun away trip

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
The Most Dangerous Scoreline in Football™

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
May they rectify Victory's hilarious clusterfuck of a campaign

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Here comes Saba, I can't actually remember if he is any good from the FFA cup

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

he has a great beard if theworldgame is to be trusted

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
He does. Looks like every barista I've ever seen

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Bogan Krkic posted:

he has a great beard if theworldgame is to be trusted

It is quite the effort.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I hope it cushioned that massive smack he just got - he ate poo poo hard

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
spoooooooooooooooooogggg

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

im glad wsw made it through and i hope they win the entire thing but i really hate two legged finals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Part of me wishes that it was just the solitary final game as a decider to increase the chance of an upset. I demand hilarious giant slayings

• Locked thread