Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)

bowmore posted:

Somebody do the Jest

I'm not sure anyone in the universethread is actually a Newcastle fan, we might get some confused rugby fans or the occasional lost Geordie shore enthusiast but that's it. If I get time tomorrow I'll see if I can effortpost before I get arrested throwing chairs in Burke street

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I am obligated to be a Jets fan

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

bowmore posted:

I am obligated to be a Jets fan
:ohdear:

A fate worse then death.

...are you a lost Geordie shore enthusiast? There is no shame in the A-league thread, bowmore

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Haha, no I am not a lost G shore fan

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Alright I been drinking for some time now and thank gently caress the season opener is nearly here.

I think most of the usual shitposters will be at the game so you lot will have to do the heavy lifting tonight

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

Tongues posted:

Alright I been drinking for some time now and thank gently caress the season opener is nearly here.

I think most of the usual shitposters will be at the game so you lot will have to do the heavy lifting tonight
Where you drinkin? I'm nearly in there too. A-League farken!

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Shmoses posted:

Where you drinkin? I'm nearly in there too. A-League farken!

At home like god intended!

Catching the train up from Geelong soon, and then getting on whatever piss I can find. I think the members are headed to the Sherlock Holmes but that could just be scuttlebutt

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Nice crowd tonight.

Here we go again.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
An early go, a pretty good pen shout denied and a period of domination by the Wanderers, an almost stupid handball pen given and Victory go 2-0 up.

Plenty of action, plenty of time and Wanderers could come back.

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
Yesss another after WSW fans were chucking coins. Chuck something bigger next time cunts

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Uh oh not looking good for Wanda's

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

bowmore posted:

Uh oh not looking good for Wanda's

And then they peg one back.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

MiniSune posted:

And then they peg one back.
won't help

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I will be quite happy if WSW get merked after a week of wall to wall popovic knob gobbling

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Noooo oones quick like broxham no ones slick like broxham NO ONES DICK IS INCREDIBLY THICK LIKE BROXHAM

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Noooo oones quick like broxham no ones slick like broxham NO ONES DICK IS INCREDIBLY THICK LIKE BROXHAM

DJ Broxie is dropping some phat beats

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
How the gently caress someone gets retarded off midstrength I'll never know

Someonw just said that wanderers should use those coins to buy a defenedet

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Official theme song of the WSW 2014/15 season

http://www.sadtrombone.com/?play=true

Webcormac McCarthy
Nov 26, 2007
Kill...Destroy...

Fingolfin
Jan 30, 2006
insert optional text here
I wouldn't classify myself as a jets fan, I have seen them play a few times and didn't even get bashed. All I know is some rich fat oval office bought them and every one was like 'wooo' then everyone realised he was a rich fat oval office who didn't pay anyone so now everyone's like 'oh I wanna bash im'

Also this one time we had Heskey, that was fun.

This perfectly sums us up, I think this guy was our captain last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29OUqow-ug

Also the sex broadcasting system is streaming games this year, noice. I hate (i.e. can't afford) fox sports.-

Fingolfin fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Oct 10, 2014

Arquebus
Feb 19, 2013
Jesus christ that match. What the gently caress do you even say about that.

I mean if you're David Basheer/Clint Bolton you mention that it's the biggest defeat in WSW history about seven hundred times, but

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Fingolfin posted:

I wouldn't classify myself as a jets fan, I have seen them play a few times and didn't even get bashed. All I know is some rich fat oval office bought them and every one was like 'wooo' then everyone realised he was a rich fat oval office who didn't pay anyone so now everyone's like 'oh I wanna bash im'

Also this one time we had Heskey, that was fun.

This perfectly sums us up, I think this guy was our captain last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d29OUqow-ug

Also the sex broadcasting system is streaming games this year, noice. I hate (i.e. can't afford) fox sports.-

This is going straight to the pool room/OP

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Why the gently caress don't trains have tea ladies like in harry potter - some enterprising bastard could have my power of attorney for some nuggets right now

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
As a reminder to those who are too poor, hate News Limited with a passion, or simply too loving tight arse to get Fox.

Foxtel offer three logins to Foxtel Go, their complimentary streaming service. If your good mate/brother/father/secret lover has Fox, most likely they are not using all their Foxtel Go logins. Get their log in, install Foxtel Go on PC, phone or Tablet of choice, and enjoy subscription free Foxtel and hence games.

Note is quota free on Telstra only.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Just in case any poor saps missed the game of the season already, here are them highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328WtHVuzD8

Crowd 30k, BAC similar, new hungry jacks hashbrown cheeseburger a fucken revelation, great having the NT back in force.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
drat I'm hungover today

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

As an Adelaide guy I don't usually like seeing the Victory win, but drat if it isn't satisfying seeing the Wanderers getting demolished for once.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

I'm alive again and good Lord this headache is making me reconsider that, but I'd like to say loooooool get hosed wanderers

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Can't wait to see MV revert to type or implode, I bet this will be their best performance this season. Can't wait til they come up to Suncorp though, it'll be an absolute cracker.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Anyone who is going to the brisbane game tomorrow want to grab a pint before the game?

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
And off to the F3 Destitute Derby I go.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Mustafa posted:

Can't wait to see MV revert to type or implode, I bet this will be their best performance this season. Can't wait til they come up to Suncorp though, it'll be an absolute cracker.

It's an emotional rollercoaster being a victory fan, last season the thread for the ACL loss against Guangzhou is perfect in that regard. It's a feeling halfway between an orgasm and a pantshit fart

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
I'd provide a running stream of consciousness commentary on today's matches but I'm computerless and foxtelless

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Whoever wins, football loses.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Nonsense, this is the a league. We're here for the spectacle - results aren't as important as making GBS threads on Sydney whenever you can

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Yes, I can't wait until Sydney and MV inevitably implode and Brisbane Roar is the only one left standing yet again :smuggo:

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Mustafa posted:

Yes, I can't wait until Sydney and MV inevitably implode and Brisbane Roar is the only one left standing yet again :smuggo:

The only team I really want to implode is the wanderers, and even then it's more of a necessary evil thing - leagues better with them but gently caress me I enjoy beating them. City I just really actually wanna see play because I want like good derbys

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Someone needs to harden up a bit and stay upright

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Mustafa posted:

You just keep training up them strikers and we'll keep buying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Alright, have fun missing him every other game when he inevitably loses his poo poo :c00lbert:

Meanwhile, I am shocked, absolutely shocked, that these two dynamic, attacking teams are playing out a 0-0 draw currently.

• Locked thread