Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Roar have been sussed. Ref is a pile of crap and needs to murder himself for standing in the channel to block that attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
My scarf arrived last week. It's slightly longer than a normal scarf. It's just long enough to hang myself with which is useful in these circumstances

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I have no idea how you go two goals down and think donarchy, lord of the defensive blunder, is the solution

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

That said, I'm definitely supportive of a third Melbourne side (or even Victorian side if it were somehow viable, like some kind of regional cities of Bendigo-Ballarat-Geelong if that were somehow possible). I just don't think we need to necessarily elevate clubs that despite all the bluster, probably couldn't survive.

Melbourne has trouble supporting a second a league side. Unless they did a shifty and said gently caress the rules we'll make you win like they did with western sydney why would people even show up?

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Just RIP newcastle, next time call gids for a little perk up imo

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Tongues it is time to find out if my pity drinking is more destructive than your celebration drinking

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

If you're in Melbourne let me know and I'll buy you a beer, I got backpay today and I envy no man

I'm in Brisbane and just had a quality session with Mustafa. Shame the roar are so poo poo because so was the beer

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Do we have any Perth or Wellington fans or should I just maintain a steady stream of poo poo posting until my train gets back to geelong

I'm on the train to ferny grove and I am hoping to see some quality Friday night drunken fighting

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Tongues I am glad you exist so that every time misses byolante says I am an alcoholic I can say no I'm not look at this guy.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Also Google is amazing for turning drunken sweeping into words

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Just saw two old ladies get really pumped at the electronic doors on the train. I wanna show them a magic trick and see if it blows their mind

Is the trick'i bet I'd you put your hands down my pressure you will feel nuts'

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I got home without killing myself or anyone else, a good result imo

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Arquebus posted:

I'm trying to make a long and decent post about the game but it all just comes down to 'wellington were kind of poo poo' tbh

This is the level of posting this poo poo drunk thread deserves

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
RIP u were poo poo and then u died, another rado vidosic

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
This ref is a clown, almost as much of a clown as the badelaide keeper

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
this ref has fallen in love with his whistle and can';t stop blowing it over pointless poo poo

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Does anyone know public urination laws

Its completely legal as long as nobody sees you do it

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I don't recall this thread being even remotely as reprehensible as it is this year. We must have really stepped up our alcoholism game.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
On my way to Suncorp to pay too much for watery beer while the roar score own goals and kill my faith in humanity. At least the weather is nice

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Nonsense. Get loose and billowy and I promise it'll all fall into place over the course of 90 minutes.

Plus you don't have to live in Perth so dry your eyes

The four drink cup holder is the best thing ever I am on my way toungues

Also I will have killer sunburn because my seat won't be in the shade for at least thirty minutes

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Fuuuuuuck thassa nice goal.

Can't even be mad.

I can. At least hirsi murdered himself that's always a plus

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
At least we didn't lose this week

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
They brought in Damian duff, Jesus and David villa and got worse. They are just gypsy cursed

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Broich getting his knee fixed, gone for at least 6 weeks. Pass the spoon lads its coming home with me.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

dj_pain posted:

They have a big challenge from roar, newcastle, wsw and CCM for the spoon.

just think 2 of those 5 teams will make the finals. Its a disgrace.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Popovic is a fraud. Nice to see the house of cards is crashing down around Western Sydney now they don't get special dispensation to hire anyone they want on whatever wages they want. poo poo club going down the drain and won't be missed.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Mulvey's assistant lost his rag on twitter after the Roar beat WSW because apparently we played 'negative' football and that Mulvey encouraged attacking football. All I saw form mulvey this season was faffing about and shocking defending so if we are going back to brass tacks bus parking it can only be an improvement.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

iajanus posted:

I thought it was "teams with great histories who have bought brilliant teams finally stop choking and actually get across the finish line" ?

oval office fans who desert their side when they lose

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
The single greatest moment of my life was sitting in the pizza place at the barracks after the final we beat perth and tides of sad west coast bogans walked past shouting obscenities at us. Was glorious

gently caress perth

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Get hosed Popovic you media inflated fraud, hope you like standing in a que because you will be in one every tuesday at centrelink from now on

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
A team formed of mercenary cunts act like mercenary cunts, thereby invalidating their 'building a club the right way' bullshit. What a shock

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Stoke beat arsenal so it's only fair that this roar game is terrible

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
i luv the roar and hate everything south of the tweed

go the roar

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I love ricky he owns

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
ricky got murdered by a thug

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Mabil is a clown and badelaide are poo poo

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I hope a meteor crashes into the stadium and also sydney and kills all players and fans of both teams

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
2 bad teams playing bad football and trying to murder each other. Murder each other more and waste my life less plz

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Brosque is a clown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
So WSW finally put aside all doubt that they are mercenary choke artists. What a horrible club

• Locked thread