Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
This week's Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is Adelaide United taking on Western Sydney Wanderers starting at 3am est/2am cst/12am pst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
This week Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is Melbourne City taking on Adelaide United starting at 5:30am est/4:30am cst/2:30am pst late tonight/early tomorrow morning.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Hello everyone boxing almost made me forgot to post but this week Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is the elimination final match between Melbourne City vs Wellington Phoenix starting at 3am est/2am cst/12am pst.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

This week Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 will see who will take on the Melbourne Victory in the grand finals as Adelaide United take on Sydney FC starting at 5:30am est/4:30am cst/2:30am pst.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Thanks to a friend bailing on me for paying a room at the local anime convention am home for the final of the Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2. It the Grand Final with Sydney FC taking on Melbourne Victory staring in over a half n hour at 1am est/12am cst/10pm pst.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Oh snap the season already started? I didnt see any games listed last night on fox sports 2 nor on fox soccer plus, this doesnt look good.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

MiniSune posted:

No, cant seem to see any either.

Which is weird as I understand it, it is essentially free programming for Fox as part of a contra deal for the TV rights here.

Yeah, it's the only reason why we had A League aired here. It is overnight TV filler for fox to have on Fox Sports 2. Hopefully they add it soon because I really do like league.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Hello everyone it been long time but I finally got a chance to watch a game, not the normal way am used to but it's something. So since I haven't been keeping up with the A League what have I missed?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Wow a own goal and giving up a goal shortly afterwards, am guessing Sydney FC been crappy the whole season so far?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Hello everyone, the lone american A League fan here, has the new season start yet?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

bowmore posted:

who you supporting?

Well since we used to get one game a week here no one really, I have a friend in Melbourne but other than the two teams there I really have no one team to support other than the league as whole. Also they stop airing the league last season so I have no idea what's happening.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Hello everyone,

You might remember me from my posting a year or two ago as the lone A-League fan in the US, after the A-League rights ended on our Fox Sports channel there was no A-League in the US. Today I found out that ESPN got them and have been showing them on ESPN3 which is their internet channel. So without further ado here is the weekly Official A-League games of the week on ESPN3, right now it's Wellington Phoenix vs Newcastle Jet and later tonight at 3:50am EST/2:50am CST/12:50am PST it's Sydney FC taking on Adelaide United. It's great to be back guys, also what have I miss in the last 2 season?

Giovanni_Sinclair fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Dec 26, 2016

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Happy New Years from the States guys and here is this week's A-League games of the week on ESPN 3, starting up in 10mins or so is Perth Glory vs. Western Sydney Wanderers FC and after that at 3:50 AM EST/2:30 AM CST/12:30 AM PST it's Adelaide United vs. Wellington Phoenix.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

We have some Friday night A-League action tonight (which is the afternoon or early evening for you guys if I get my time zones right) on ESPN 3 with Western Sydney Wanderers FC vs Melbourne FC 3:50am EST/2:50am CST/and 12:50am PST.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Well it seems ESPN really loves the A-League more than FOX and One world Sports because there's more games tonight as the Newcastle Jets takes on Brisbane Roar starting in 16 mins from now on ESPN3 and at 3:50 AM est/2:50 AM cst/12:50 AM pst Melbourne Victory takes on Adelaide United.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

More A-League action on ESPN 3 tonight as Sydney FC takes on Central Coast Mariners at 1AM EST/12AM CST/10PM PST but they also have listed on their app Sydney FC taking on Melbourne City FC in a hour an half so am guessing that might be a replay or some other game? Am going to check it out when it airs but am sure the main game is the later one since it more inline with the normal start time of the other games.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Overnight A-League action tonight on ESPN3 starting at 3:50am est/2:50am cst/12:50am pst with the Brisbane Roar FC taking on Melbourne Victory.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Double header A-League action tonight on ESPN3 as Central Coast Mariners take on Wellington Phoenix starting at 1:35am est/12:35am cst/10:35pm pst and Western Sydney Wanderers FC taking on Sydney FC in the Sydney Derby at 3:50am est/2:50am cst/12:50am pst.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Time for some A-League action on ESPN3 with Brisbane Roar FC taking on Wellington Phoenix starting at 1:35 AM EST/12:35 AM CST/10:35 PM PST and Melbourne Victory taking on Perth Glory starting at 4AM EST/3AM CST/1AM PST.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

So not only ESPN has the A-League but they also have the rights to the womens league which from what I can tell it's in the 30th round? Anyway women action with Women's Western Sydney Wanderers FC taking on Canberra United starting right now and some Mens action with Newcastle Jets facing the Men's Western Sydney Wanders FC starting at 1AM est/12AM cst/10PM pst. Am guessing they do alot of double headers with the mens and womens teams, that they been starting to do here in the states.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Sorry for being late with posts but I was busy with other stuff but anyway at the top of the hour we have some A-League action on ESPN3 with Wellington Phoenix taking on Adelaide United.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

A-League action on ESPN3 tonight with Adelaide United taking on Central Coast Mariners starting at 1am est/12am cst/10pm pst and after that the semifinals of the Women's game with Melbourne City FC taking on Canberra United at 4am est/3am cst/1am pst.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Some overnight A-League action on ESPN with Brisbane Roar FC taking on Melbourne City FC starting at 3:50 AM est/2:5 0AM cst/12:50 AM pst.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Hello everyone, this week at my job I had to place a call to a place in New Zealand about some tech problems my company was having with their software. It was the first time I ever placed a call in that part of the world so it was something cool anyway here is the A-League games being shown on ESPN3 tonight. The triple header starts off with Wellington Phoenix taking on Brisbane Roar FC Starting at 1:35AM est/12:35AM cst/10:35 PM pst with Adelaide United vs Melbourne Victory at 2:50AM est/1:50AM cst/11:50PM pst/ and ending the night is Western Sydney Wanderers FC taking on Perth Glory at 5AM est/3AM cst/1AM pst.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Currently watching the Melbourne City FC vs Central Coast Mariners and that one was hell of a red card.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

MiniSune posted:

In news for American goons, ESPN+ will carry the Aleague this season.

I guess am back posting now.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

So with the A-League being back on the "air" for us Americans when does the season start? Also, I think they will also air the cup competition you guys have too, when does that start?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

So the first A-League related thing to be shown on ESPN+ is Usain Bolt's Mariners debut, that's cool I guess.

MiniSune posted:

Petition to name the new thread: Usain is our new lord and master.

Do you not hear the crowd chant his name?

This make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

FFA cup action on ESPN+ with Avondale FC taking on Sydney tomorrow morning starting at 5:25AM EST/4:25AM CST/2:25AM PST. I might be able to watch the ending of it before I head out for work.

• Locked thread