Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
efcso
Sep 11, 2001

I'm watching you!
Evening cunts.

Being from Western Sydney, of course I support the most dynamic and exciting team in the whole league - the mighty Western Sydney Wanderers, the biggest and best team in Australia's premier city, and the one that everyone else is jealous of, especially East Sydney FC plastics...

We're half-way through the semi-final home/away of the Asian Champions League, which is a decent effort for our first excursion into the ACL. We'll probably get bundled out in the home leg, but as with everything else since our first-ever game - it's not the results that matter most. I'm just stoked to have a team that represents me and my family.

I never followed a team previously, despite watching the A-League since Season 1, until WSW came along. I signed up in a heartbeat (member number 85!) and it's been my team since.

Oh yeah, I'm also an FFA accredited photographer, so I shoot most of the Wanderers home games, a few training sessions and other stuff (like the Youth League and Women's League) - either for the club, for various magazines or newspapers, for the players themselves, or just because I can. I don't usually bother going to BlingFC games in the city, other than the Derby, because it's a waste of loving petrol to take photos of mediocre players in sky blue and drink bad coffee.

So any of the images I post on here will be mine.

Like this one:

When I can be arsed, I'll drop in sometimes and shower you all with loving awful photos, opinionated arsehattery and generally chuck poo poo at your favourite team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread