Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Apparently I hadn't finished last season, so I rewatched starting with episode 19 where Sheldon spends the entire episode agonizing over whether to get the Xbox One or PS4, paralyzed by his inability to decide between the two. I think people said his obsessiveness was completely unrealistic.

I agreed that it was unrealistic but because Sheldon didn't obsess enough. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

sbaldrick posted:

Penny's a little bright compared to some sales reps I know.
TV ones, even. Karen Gillan's character on Selfie is a pharmaceutical sales rep.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Solice Kirsk posted:

Gotta say, I thought watching a man mentally batter his girlfriend and friends would get old after so many seasons. Its still just as fun and awesome though! For the life of me I don't know why Leonard didn't bring up their sexless emotionally stagnant relationship...then I remembered that the Sheldon character is supposed to be the good guy in this and therefore can never be called on his absolute bullshit or bullying. I hate Sheldon. I hate this show. And I hate to say it, but if this really is what autistic people are like this show is doing them no favors at all. gently caress this. I'm cashing out. They had very little to say to begin with and they have even less to say now. See you all in 6 years when this poo poo show finally sputters out and dies and I come back just to watch the finale.

Peace thread!
You're taking this show way too seriously.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Binary Logic posted:

Yeah I thought this thread would blow up! Sheldon told Amy he loves her. Sure it's his weird, emotionally-stunted mysophobic love, but it was a huge revelation.

Nice to see Raj's girlfriend get in some laughs, and Stuart take part also. The writers packed a lot into 22 minutes.
The show is routinely in the 19 minute range including the theme song and those atom transitions between scenes and to/from commercials. Talk about getting the most from as little content as possible.

• Locked thread