Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Heyyy, what a terrible new haircut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Tailored Sauce posted:

When I start a series, I always commit to it until it's finale, except this is the first time I'm not doing that. Godspeed goons.

Haha, how's that working out for you? I hope Season 3 of The Following really picks up! It sucks that you're on Season 18 of NCIS, but you did make that sacred pact when you watched the pilot.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Binary Logic posted:

Maybe there's no laugh track and it's a live audience but their responses are juiced in some way.

Yeah, they "sweeten" the live audience laughter, which makes their stand against using a laugh track a purely academic one. Since they're doing that, I can't figure why they don't just cut out the audience tittering at setup lines.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Man, the Howard and Bernadette stuff was dire. Really mean-spirited

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Billy Bob Thornton is perhaps too creepy here.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Kin posted:

No-one gives a gently caress about the characters anymore.

The only way this thread would blow up is if Sheldon did what we're all expecting him to do and kill all of his "friends" in a rage over some trivial thing.

Maybe they're saving it for sweeps.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Mister Kingdom posted:

That would make seasons 9 & 10 kinda empty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqN4V4dExbs

I'd watch it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I was hoping it would be Kripke, but it was a good use of the celebrity cameo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
They didn't exactly build up to that, but oh well.

This show's been pretty dire this season.

• Locked thread