Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

First time I ever saw what the actress looked like who played Howard's mother was tonight. As soon as I saw her I thought to myself she was the secretary from Secret of my Success and one of Murphy Brown's revolving secretaries. I checked IMBD and I was right but she played in more semi-recent things I should have known her more for some reason those two roles are what I immediately thought of her for.

GaussianCopula posted:

Sad news indeed.

I think it will be a difficult topic for the show to deal with, because they had Howard look forward to his mom dying in quiete a few episodes. It was also one of the first things he and Bernadette bonded over on their first date.

He has to have a breakdown over it. I haven't watched the show after the 5th season since it's not on Netflix or Hulu but he was so attached to his mother even with the dying jokes I don't see how it could be any other way. This is with whatever has happened in the last couple of seasons I haven't seen. His mother is such a huge part of his identity and his character it's like losing one of the big 3 on the show. Howard is not a character on the show w/o his mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

spronk posted:

Rest in Peace, Carol Ann Susi aka Mrs. Wolowitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maYUQyC3jo4

That episode is on Crackle right now.