Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
That was horrible for a season opener. I find it hard to believe that Sheldon did not lock the door to his room or be able to track his iPad himself.

While I applaud the show for having more progression then himym. Its lost the character appeal for me. I enjoyed the nerdy versions of the cast, as opposed to now where we might have one geek culture reference an episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005

Macrame_God posted:

I missed the bit at the end, but did that whole Amy/Bernadette hostility angle go anywhere? It seems like it just happened and then went nowhere.

No, all was forgiven when they went to go save the guys.

About the money thing
My guess is Howard hands his checks over to her, so she can handle the bills. Knowing how bad he is with money this is possible.

joebuddah fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Oct 31, 2014

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
They had a good one at the end of last season. The issue what to do about a roommate who is your friend once you get engaged / married. But this issue was also dropped for a wacky Sheldon meltdown.

joebuddah fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Oct 31, 2014

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
A cal tech research engineer makes 80662 according to glassesdoor.
http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Caltech-California-Senior-Research-Fellow-Salaries-E22139_D_KO19,41.htm

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
This was actually a good episode. I was expecting the tuxes to be for the wedding not prom. This was a huge step for Shamey. I don't think they will do a kid with Howard and Bernie because she has already said she doesn't want kids.

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
While this show isn't nearly as witty as it used to be, I think the past two episodes have been horrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I figured by now we would have seen Penny go bridezilla. It seems like they spent more screen time on Bernadette and Howard's wedding.

• Locked thread