Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Father Wendigo posted:

It *is* better than Jackenstein, you've got to give it that.

No I don't. Badassasaurus has no small baddies to second wind off of. At least it's possible to solo Jackenstein without cheesing it like a bitch from behind the one barrier on the whole map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Rinkles posted:

Glitched weapons won't spawn outside Claptrap's mind right?

No, but you can easily farm the freebie glitch chest from near the beginning of the dlc

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Rinkles posted:

Will it level scale if I come back multiple times?

yeah. maybe not in normal or TVHM, but definitely in UVHM.

e: just make sure you save and quit immediately after you open the chest. If you complete the next mission objective, the chest will be gone. Follow Claptrap's Consciousness but don't Talk to SYS_ADMIN

e2:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK1s9H3CHtU

Ayatollah Hermione fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Feb 11, 2016

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

WarLocke posted:

Oh, one more: Grinder output is the average level of the inputs, right? So you could theoretically take all your low-level legendaries and (eventually) mash them up into max-level ones?

No. if you grind three lvl 20 weapons you get a lvl 20. Two lvl 1's and a lvl 70 will get you a lvl 24. the grinder never produces weapons of a level higher than the highest level item you put into it.

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I never understood why Nisha didn't have a pistol ammo regenerating skill of some kind. It got to the point where I wouldn't spec into to the dual wield capstone even though I invested heavily into that skill tree.

• Locked thread