Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The aspis shield is great because you are invincible and can rez multiple allies with the capstone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Torgue's friendzone thing is the funniest poo poo because it's true.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

lets burn posted:

And for the record Anthony Burch is a Bisexual homeless pedophile with no talent for writing.

You're going all out for this one, huh?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Has there even been any news on Tales from the Borderlands lately? They said they wanted to release in November but there hasn't really been any news.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Alteisen posted:

Hopefully with a different writer.

Nah, TPS' writer was way better than 2's

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

CJacobs posted:

When I talked about plot holes I was mostly talking about TPS which has even more, namely the fact that the frame story does not work if you're not playing as Athena or don't have an Athena with you. The story falls apart LITERALLY immediately, the second you hit play, and it can never possibly recover because it doesn't make any sense. I'm 100% certain they did it that way so that they could tell their story without making 4 different opening and ending animations for each character (to not even speak of the fact that Athena is the only one that is still alive post-Borderlands 2 anyway) but god drat what a lazy fuckin way to write a game with a frame story.

Then I guess every other game is a giant plot hole too because if you play as one character you never see the other characters ever

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Or maybe it's a handwave thing so you don't have NPC party members that are just the rest of the Vault Hunters and it's assumed they're actually there for the story. There's no way Nisha or Wilhelm join Jack if they weren't there, too.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Burch owns because he pisses off idiot nerds

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Golly gee it's no wonder you didn't enjoy the DLC

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It sounds like you hate stories so don't buy TPS if you don't want to put up with that.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

The combat and loot in TPS is fun and enjoyable and a lot of goons are bitter about paying full price for a fun game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I like the characters and writing of TPS.

• Locked thread