Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'm looking forward to this! Love the gameplay and humor is good for me.

Though a gun that makes fart sounds would be my fav gun ever. So game's humor is in my wheelhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I pre ordered this. First time did that but perfect timing as just finishing up games I had

I like the new characters with completely new skills. Even if game is shorter I feel I will be trying out each new character and play a lot

This plus gravityand oxygen makes it feel like lot of interesting change to give hourd of play

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Wi ll angel have a role in pre sequel? I haven't seen all the trailers but guess she could since no vault hunters?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Playing as nisha. Level 14 I think

Two lrgendaries so far. A shotgun and a grenade mod. Shotgun from first boss fight

Just got the gwen head gun. Twin head.

Thing eats through ammo but this with her action skill is brutal. Keeping this and doing two of same pistol could be ridiculous fun

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'm at level 24. On xbox so haven't done any editing

7 legendary so far. 3 grenade package. One shotgun. One oz kit. One class mod. And one sniper I couldn't afford.

Finding the vending machines doing lot more than bl2 so far. 2 grenade, class mod and sniper were in vending machines.

You do a lot of go backs with fetch quests. Bit in this one I'm liking it cause switch back from normal to low oxygen

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Lilith should have an eridium thread in TCC

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I'm enjoying this.

Reading the posts more as if Krieg played TPS and wrote reviews rather than shitposting.

from that perspective, these are hilarious!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

i go to tritan flats a lot for the call to arms quest early on. i usually run up and fight the darksiders for fun while i am there and since fast trak right next to them.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Fraction posted:

I can't beat Deadlift. Tried over 10 times and each time he's just whooped my rear end. Anyone playing on xbox 360?

Did you do the echo sidequest? If gives you a sniper that works on shields. Use that when he is standing there on the intro and strolling around. Then jump pad to first level and go back and forth on the stairs

That's how I take him down

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Played as nisha and got excalibastard about lrvel 40. Now playing as Wilhelm and was curious and checked. Picked up at level 15.

Looks like can get for any playthrough once you get the 2500 points

Playing on Xbox using same log in

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

got he legendary fire bee grenade last night. don't remember anything like it in bl2?

this thing clears out any congested area fast. just got to stay out of its way

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Amazon has it for $25 as a lightening deal right now for another 4 hours or until sold out

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Asehujiko posted:

These skill trees keep getting wordier with every game, what character do I play when I want an uncomplicated shoot bullets at mans type character? I tend to gravitate to a build of battle rifles(vladof snipers basically) and a short range bullet hose as backup if that helps.

Uncomplicated shoot at people

I would say nunsha the gunslinger

She is all about shooting and head shots

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

This game loving sucks. Sucks big ugly cancer ridden hairy elephantine balls. It goes up its own rear end to try ti shed the stink it carries

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I will confess to drunk posting last night. I usually don't get that worked up over a game.

But was starting true vault mode. That first section. You have to jump and grab echo log and fall to die. Need for sniper rifle.

Just keep jumping and clicking but wouldn't give me the log

That first level has that and couple buggy jumps that have to be pretty exact. I can't wait to get out of there

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Skandranon posted:

You don't actually need to die. There is a ledge you can land on that has a geyser on it. You can actually take off from that geyser, grab the ECHO, and land back on the ledge. Remember, you can double jump and change direction in mid air.

That will help

Will try next time

Thanks!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I would say it is a $20-$25 game as is

Pros:

New characters really do feel different.

I like a lot of the humor and added dialogue in tvhm

Jumping and buttstomping are fun

Cons:

Feels like they settled on a dlc sized number of maps. Then tried to jam as many back and forth missions on those maps

Good scaling. But if you want to skip boring back and forth in second playthrough can end up under powered fast.

Aliens dont talk and aren't as fun

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I wouldn't call it a plot hole but lilith saying you go alone to savr her boyfriend person she didn't know. She just goes to sanctuary.

If she had started to go with you then gets message sanctuary was being attacked it would make better story

I kept asking why do I care to save Roland when no one else does

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I wish there was a button that unlocked after beating "normal" mode that, when pressed, would cause the player to squat down and force a turd out of their butt. Like, you mash the button and watch as Wilhelm drops down in a muscular, gravity-defying squat; he clenches his square jaw and lets loose low, robotic noises. The animation persists for 15-20 seconds before a turd--black as obsidian and sprinkled with various circuitry--rockets out of his rear end and through his pants, cratering in the ground directly beneath his mechanical tree-trunk legs.

Then there would be Nisha. "Yeeeeeeeeeeehaw!" she calls out as her hips undulate upon an imaginary bucking bull. Ride 'em cowboy! At the last conceivable moment, she flops back and launches a viscous turd straight into the air; not a moment later she blasts it from the sky with a quickdraw pistol shot, busting it up bigtime.

Clap-Trap would probably dubstep or something until a hatch opened up and a smaller version of himself crumbled to the ground, frail and weeping. He would crush its head with a rock until it was nothing but dead, and hide his secret shame (until the next time the button was pressed).

Anyway, that would be a pretty amusing way to pass the time if the game insists on making you stand around and experience exposition you've already seen a dozen times.

This is excellent!

Guessing you'd have Athena doing some kind of power build on her shield then catching it with butt unleashing a melee fueled turdpocalypse?

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Judge Tesla posted:

I always reasoned it as her not liking having to work with Jack since she knows what he really is, even when hes being nice at the start of the game.

Plud in pre sequel memories of being with Jack are fresh. Who knows what weird sexual stuff he was into ? Or not into?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Ninsha is really good for boss fights especially last one. She can do so much damage with non elemental weapons

• Locked thread