Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

See, that's what's making me wonder if I shouldn't just snatch every available key from the in-game shift machine. I feel like they have a time limit sitting in that machine, unclaimed. It was a lot easier when you'd just enter a shift code and every character would share from the same pool of keys.

EDIT: Anybody happen to find this bastard, yet?

:allears: No but that looks beautiful. Where did you find that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Dicky B posted:

Trying do get to one of the eye pieces in that terrible sidequest after the eye explodes I ended up glitching myself through the walls of the map entirely and running through the floor. I'm surprised nobody managed it in playtesting given how unobvious the correct route seems
It also could have been an issue that was ignored by developers on purpose. It happens.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Started up TPS tonight and I realized all the money drops are giant candies with vault symbols on them. :3:

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Goodness I love playing the Doppelganger class. Not only is it hillarious but not only are they great distractions but they are super strong.

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

xanthan posted:

...why would a game made by a different company take away resources?

This wouldn't be the case unless 2K Australia was providing support for Telltale. I could only see that happening in regards to QA support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

WarLocke posted:

Question, is Jack's Diversification skill (the one that gives the holojacks a shotgun wrist blast) worth a point? I've been trying to watch for them using it but I haven't noticed it/a difference.

I've seen a pretty drastic increase in DPS with that skill. I think it really shines if you have a Badass Digi-Jack.

• Locked thread