Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

Higher gravity would do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

"Man, this game is too long! I could only play it through six times before getting bored of it!"

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

In some of the trailer it looks like some of the O2 kits generate O2 bubbles when you buttslam, and said bubbles recharge your O2 like any place with an atmosphere, so it seems like you won't even have to care about that too much.

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

highmodulus posted:

In the videos they admit the OZ tanks primary purpose was to cap how much you could butt slam. This makes sense, as otherwise its Super Mario FPS in Space edition

Yes. I pointed out, though, that in the videos they also show Oz tanks (as in the equippable item) that generate atmosphere bubbles whenever you buttslam. Entering an atmosphere bubble fully recharges your Oz, so that kind of Oz tank lets you buttslam indefinitely - thus making it Super Mario FPS in Space edition.

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I'd love to take the BLPS mechanics (and classes) into the BL2 game. Scaling, vending machines, grinder, mobility, buttslam, weapons... Import the BL1 classes too while you're at it. Let Lilith clean up her own firehawk mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

Tales from the Borderlands: Putting QTEs in the only shooter not to have them yet.

• Locked thread