Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Wait, the season pass is a discount on future DLC rather than actual access to it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

CJacobs posted:

That's not what it means. It means, when you buy the season pass, you receive a 25% discount on what you WOULD have spent if you bought the DLCs individually.

Oooooh, that makes a lot more sense then. :downs:

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Jibo posted:

I can think of a lot of games with writing that is inarguably worse than Borderlands and are actually supposed to be taken seriously but I can't think of one whose writer draws so much goon hatred.

Do people fall over themselves to call out the writers for Bioware games?

Bioware writers are flawed but as far as I know none of them have pressured their wives into an open relationship then thrown a bitch fit when this results in them getting zero sex, culminating in the games being used as an outlet for their sex and dating problems.

Burch is pretty loving pathetic.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
He was tweeting about - and getting mocked for - that way before Gamergate, dude.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
The question was why people disliked Borderlands' writing and Anthony Burch, the answers involves these things. Sorry for besmirching your waifu I guess?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Pope Guilty posted:

What sort of insanity?

Bitching about men, bitching about the lack of sex, bitching about his wife, bitching about white guys, bitching about otherkin being the same as gays, etc etc etc. There's a ton of stuff he's posted online which makes you wonder how the hell any company tolerated his attachment to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

watho posted:

:wtc:

I know that Burch isn't the most well liked but aren't you projecting a little too hard?

Burch is pretty much the tumblr stereotype personified. I could dig through a ton of his other crap but if you think repeating what the dude has actually said is projecting then welp.

• Locked thread