Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Mr Scumbag posted:

Is it normal for this game to have a massive, raging hardon for throwing pistols at you every chance it gets? With the exception of about three chests, EVERY SINGLE CHEST and almost every weapon drop from an enemy has been pistols, pistols, pistols.

This is after hours of playing, so it's seeming less and less like I'm just unlucky.

Is this at the start of the game? In my experience with BL2, even with the cheat engine on, I got primarily pistols for like the first quarter of the game. I don't really remember that happening with TPS but I wouldn't be surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Tenzarin posted:

I like the solo thing but in the large open areas, I wound't mine seeing players moving along killing mobs and doing their own thing.

Am I the only one who enjoyed the final boss of TPS and the raid boss version? That fight was the tits. I fought that thing over and over getting like 5-10 levels on top the of the normal mode run. It was a more enjoyable fight than most of the destiny boss fights.

It was alright but it was super easy. It took a really long time if you were doing it solo but the sheer fact that the raid version was soloable immediately post game was kind of pathetic.

• Locked thread