Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
highmodulus
Feb 16, 2011

Let's go crazy Broadway style!

The Bee posted:

The OZ tanks feel like they wanted resource management, decided it was stupid, and used the pre existing assets and newly freed space to make even more customizable options.

In the videos they admit the OZ tanks primary purpose was to cap how much you could butt slam. This makes sense, as otherwise its Super Mario FPS in Space edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

highmodulus
Feb 16, 2011

My preorder money will be well spent if we get to see this scene in person:

Moorin: "Uhm, sir, we've lost at least a dozen staff to the Angel's 'malfunctions.' We need to shut her down! Your wife suggested as much before her disappear--"
Handsome Jack: "Jimmy, please make a note: I'm strangling Mister Moorin for bringing up my wife."
Mister Blake: "Choked... Mister Mooring..."
Handsome Jack: "No, no, Jimmy, choking is something you do when you eat too fast. As I'm crushing Mister Moorin's windpipe with my watch chain, what I'm doing is actually referred to as strangling."
Moorin: "Ghkk... Please, please--"
Handsome Jack: "Tut-tut-tut-tut-tut... Shhhhh. There we go. Anything else on today's agenda, Jimmy?"
Mister Blake: "It's 'Jeffrey,' sir. And no."
Handsome Jack: "Thanks Jimmy! Well, then. Drinks are on Handsome Jack!"

highmodulus
Feb 16, 2011

Also it was Jack's propaganda, so he could be lying. He does that a lot.

highmodulus
Feb 16, 2011

I thought the Echo's made it sound like he mostly did that with blackmail and murder. Plus drat vault hunters kept blowing up all his stuff. Seems like he sunk all his funds into the Warrior project, which in the minimum is going to cause Hyperion to miss its earnings forecasts.

highmodulus
Feb 16, 2011

I just want to play as Mr Torque.

highmodulus
Feb 16, 2011

Skandranon posted:

"There is nothing more BADASS than lovingly raising a little girl to be a strong, independent woman! MEOOWW!!"

I just threw my credit card at my monitor- get on my computer now! Take Your Daughter to Work Day, Explosion Edition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

highmodulus
Feb 16, 2011

Jack's Hero of the Story entire line from top to bottom is excellent. If you like pets (and I like Axton/Wilelm) that is going to be a strong build.

• Locked thread