Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Solumin posted:

I honestly don't remember the final boss fight of BL1. I know I did it, but...yeah. I've heard it said that BL1 had an hour of plot: the first half-hour of the game and the last half-hour of the game. Honestly, that seems pretty accurate.
On the other hand, I remember fighting General Knoxx at the end of his DLC. I loved that campaign :allears:

The point where Jack became the real villain, instead of just some guy who taunts you over the ECHOnet, has to be the Bloodwing fight. Before that it's all "Oh Jack, you sure are evil! :v: How are those pretzels?" But then it becomes personal.
I guess it doesn't have the same impact if you didn't play BL1.

Or if you you're like me and hated Mordecai and his bird. Then you were all too happy to see it get blown up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Ulvirich posted:

At least they're not on Promethea.

I would absolutely love for the next game to be set on Promethea. I want to see just how much of an utter hell hole that planet is.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
So minor annoyance. Anyway to fix the frostfire glitch? I sold it a while back and I'm still getting randomly frozen.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
So the grinder isn't letting me grind purple class mods anymore. Specifically I can't grind three claptrap class mods. Any idea on how to fix this or is it just some weird permanent bug?

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

I seem to have problems grinding purple items from the Golden Chest. Is that where these came from?

Nope. All three were grinded up from white class mods.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Rinkles posted:

It's still early days - a few levels into TVHM - but was wondering what people like using as slag weapons? I'm pretty certain you can get through TVHM w/o a dedicated slag weapon, but I want to try it out. Is it worth the grenade slot? (BL2)

Homing Slag Bouncing Betties work pretty good for slagging a group of people before a fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer

Magni posted:

So, I completely skipped the Pre-Sequel so far and just bought it on a hunch now when finding it on discount. Could anyone give me an overview of how the characters play/how much fun they are? I just suck at making decisions like that. :shobon:

Play Claptrap if you want to laugh like an idiot while annoying your friends.

• Locked thread