Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
"Carry the robot up the stairs" would be a pretty funny mechanic, but it would lead to some of the most low-effort griefs imaginable and screw over anyone playing solo pretty badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
The OZ tanks feel like they wanted resource management, decided it was stupid, and used the pre existing assets and newly freed space to make even more customizable options.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Jsor posted:

It honestly makes fire kind of useless. I really feel gimped with a fire gun, 98% of the time I have a gun that happens to do extra damage against flesh. Enemies are generally too smart to follow you into the tiny oxygenated areas, unless you break LOS and that usually leads to you getting flanked.

Its better than having like the entire first part of the game being against fireproof enemies, while also having fire be the only element that usually drops.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

Jsor posted:

True, I would trade this for Loader hell any day.

Well I was thinking of Firehawks, but Loader hell was rough as heck too.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!

SunAndSpring posted:

This is Gearbox we're talking about; of course they will.

Also curious as to how the Baroness will play. Someone said she was a Maliwan bigwig (supported by the fact that one of the color schemes you can pick up is the same as her default and is called Style by Maliwan or something), so she'll definitely have an Elemental damage focus.

Edit: Anyway, I'm guessing the Greater Good tree focuses on his action skill, Free Enterprise has something to do with using specific gun brands (guessing from the end skill), and I dunno about the third tree because it's obscured :v:

It's called Doppelganger, so it'd either be becoming just like Jack or making the clones you have as good as possible. Judging by all the skulls, maybe Greater Good is all about sacrificing clones in contrast to a more preservation-based Doppelganger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

The Big Monkey!
loving hell, I just realized how appropriate the oxygen kits being Oz kits is considering we're dealing with space Australians. Am I late to the pun party?

• Locked thread