Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NuttO
Oct 22, 2001

sold fifty gold sixty platinum
Anthony Burch and Joel Eschler were on Gamespot's The Lobby doing a demo of The Pre-Sequel, and apparently the grinder will spit out special items if you feed it specific combinations of items. Eschler mentioned legendary items, but I'm not sure if that's definite or if he was just speaking off the cuff. Also, there will be a talking gun that is very, very Australian.

Video is here. Pre-Sequel stuff starts about 43 minutes in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuttO
Oct 22, 2001

most speedruns of bl2 are over 90 minutes long and require using multiple exploits with an older version of the executable. that guy's post really doesn't add up imo

NuttO
Oct 22, 2001

I've been doing some late game side missions in TVHM to close the level gap between me and the enemies in the home stretch of the main story, and, uh, I've either hit a bug or nobody actually playtested To the Moon. It's the mission in the Lunar Launching Station where you have to prevent enemies attacking a cargo container on a conveyor belt. On normal, it wasn't too difficult, but in TVHM, the first enemy to fire on the container takes its health bar down into the red. I'm not sure if it's possible to finish solo.

NuttO
Oct 22, 2001

Chasiubao posted:

Why do people farm Redbelly? I went back at level 35 and he (they) only dropped level 31 and 32 items. Am I missing something?

When you clear TVHM, everything scales to 50, plus Belly drops the Striker, a legendary weapon. It's not a great shotgun, but having a bunch of them means more blood for the grinder god. They also drop moonstones and there's a few chests in the area you can farm as well.

NuttO
Oct 22, 2001

VaultAggie posted:

Did anyone else have a problem with To the Moon in True Vault? The container you're supposed to be guarding dies in seconds no matter how fast I kill the soldiers.

Yeah, I had the same problem. I've seen some people say that playing in a group and camping the spawn points will help, but I've never bothered trying.

NuttO
Oct 22, 2001

I put this game down for a while, but just got the urge to continue my Wilhelm playthrough. It seems he has developed a strange habit during his down time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-yGdbZUPHU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuttO
Oct 22, 2001

I have the achievement for beating the Holodome DLC. I do not have the Holodome DLC. Thanks, Gearbox??

• Locked thread