Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

I got the email too. It may not be given key in the shift code, but they are certainly making a return. You can see the golden key symbol during the Hammerlock/Torgue trailer when they talk about returning features.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

I'm on the 360 in the UK so definitely won't be playing until Friday. May even have to stay out of this thread to avoid any spoilers.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

My characters in BL1 and BL2 were Roland and Axton, so Wilheim seems like the obvious choice.

I kind of want to play as claptrap for the insanity, but feel like everyone will want to play as him first. I'm heading towards Athena as my first character I think.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Well I just tried it on 360, put in 3 purple sniper rifles just obtained from the gold chest. Ended up getting an Invader back again, but hey, achievement and a legendary so I know it works. Doesn't look like you can use moonstone though.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I tried it twice. The first time I just got back another purple.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

I like the bonus package. I picked one up on a new character at level 7. I'm now at level 18 still using that same grenade.

It's nice when you can use a legendary for a considerably long time. I wish they were all like that.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

I was having enough fun throwing out my entire supply of grenades in a short span (with aerial bomber Oz kit) and just sitting back and watching the explosions.

This however makes me want to get the season pass even more.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

I wonder if they will do some Christmas reskinning like the Halloween period. Would be nice if them to make periodic adjustments like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

It works particularly well with beam weapons. Things die so fast.

• Locked thread