Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

today i made up a new fetish where you grind up a piece of chalk, and cover your dick in chalk powder, and then try to gently caress with it, i call it ghostdick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

BrownianMotion posted:

today i made up a new fetish where you grind up a piece of chalk, and cover your dick in chalk powder, and then try to gently caress with it, i call it ghostdick

Sorry mate, but that's already a thing. It called "Gold Bond medicated chowder" and dudes were doing it in the 80s, that's why schools don't use chalk anymore. Because kids were using it to jerk off.

bird.

okay but i'm still gonna call it ghostdick

bird.

i'll make it unique by instead of making normal sex noises i'll go "oooooOoOOOOoooOoOoOooooo"

Pinche Rudo

I fill a bowl with Nickolodeon Gak, warm it up in the microwave, then gently caress it while wearing a marc summers costume

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
snowman fetish

Hello Meow
can you have a cum fetish
where you have a fetish for cumming
so every time you bust a nut it's better

nvm no cake

my fetish is having rough sex in the shower with Dr. Sanchez while he has a beer

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

BrownianMotion posted:

i'll make it unique by instead of making normal sex noises i'll go "oooooOoOOOOoooOoOoOooooo"

what if those are the persons normal sex noises? ijm asking for a friend

bird.

mailorder bees! posted:

what if those are the persons normal sex noises? ijm asking for a friend

Have you confirmed ur friend isnt a ghost??

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

The Green Calx posted:

my fetish is having rough sex in the shower with Dr. Sanchez while he has a beer

same

pogi

The Green Calx posted:

guys don't doxx our bedtime habits tia

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

BrownianMotion posted:

Have you confirmed ur friend isnt a ghost??

i just checked. theyre a ghost and have been for 9 years

i guess i nevr noticed

pogi

ulvir

bacalou posted:

nah man, the peeling thing is good but celery is poor person junk.

what the heck, people peel celery? I assume these are the same kind of people who would cut off the crust of a loaf of bread too?

bird.

mailorder bees! posted:

i just checked. theyre a ghost and have been for 9 years

i guess i nevr noticed

Have you tried ghost sex? Very festive seasonal fetish atm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

BrownianMotion posted:

Have you tried ghost sex? Very festive seasonal fetish atm

sounds festive