Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He's actually said it like 4 more times since he made that post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They could have removed that panel in advance, he just wanted to do that.

Hope the plane is using DHCP.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Zoran posted:

Yeah, but they could just land at LAX…

No time, I think.

I'm curious how they work Katharine McPhee into the regular cast from here.

Oh, there it is. A little forced.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

McPhee was hardly the worst actor in this show, I don't know what you're all talking about.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

pentyne posted:

Her lines were excruciatingly bad. The show sets up Walter as this super genius without equal and when he's struggling all it takes is a good old talking to by a waitress who knows a thing or two about people.

Plus the fact when the show has all these federal agents around them and yet the waitress is the one who goes with them to the other airport and is dragged along to help in the crazy scheme.

The show had to find a way to shoehorn her in, but they did it in the worst way imaginable. Oh, and maybe it's just me, but if she's gone 8 years without realizing her son is a "genius"(but lets face it, autistic) then she's a pretty oblivious person so she shouldn't even be able to do all her common sense explanations to the super-geniuses.

Sure, but she's not the writer.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Josh Lyman posted:

I don't think anyone thinks networking a laptop to the computer of a low flying airplane by driving a Ferrari underneath it at 200 mph isn't out there, but it's the right mix of so ridiculous and actually kind of reasonable that it's awesome.

I think it's hilarious that in a situation where they networked a laptop to the computer of a low flying airplane by driving a Ferrari under it at 200 mph, the thing people find most unbelievable is the plane having an extra long ethernet cable lying around.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They would rather die than land in San Diego.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

What's the plane version of trigger discipline?

• Locked thread